Who's Bad?

It was pouring rain. A week had gone by and the storm never ended. you didn't want to go outside of the cave because of your fear of thunderstorms. (If you don't have that fear, oh flippin well) So BEN took care of you as well as he could. He made you meals, brought you clean water and even kept you warm with his (what you called) magic fire. At night, when you fell asleep, he would pull you into his arms and fall asleep with you.

        One night, he even thought you were catching a mere cold and pestered you to make sure you were alright. All because you coughed. "You sure are nice for a bad guy." You'd say.

        "Family has to stick together." He'd reply with a smile. "Even if it's just you and me." It never offended you when he mentioned something about your mother. And he knew it, too.

        After you finished your meal this night, you happened to look at the clouds. You realised that they looked the same shapes as yesterday.

        "Hey Dad?" You called to him.

        "Yes? What d'you need?" He walked over to you.

        "Doesn't it look like the clouds haven't moved? And it's been like this for the past week." He looked up.

        "Oh yeah. Hold on a second." He started to float and glided on up to the sky. You just looked after him in awe. When he came back he said only one word first. "Magic."

        "Oooooh." You giggled.

        "I fixed the problem."

        "What was it?" You asked as you watched the storm clouds push away.

        "Sky wizards." You just dismissed the problem and streched your way out of the cave's entrance.

Lol... Sky wizards... I want to be a wizard...