Found out

Ok you guys, thank you soo much for all the follows, the reads, the votes, and the comments. And I need your help one more time. I need you to tell me if you want a happy ending or bitter-sweet ending 1 2 or 3. Luv ya!

        You woke up on the ship in Link's bed. You lifted up and went on deck.

        "Hey, you're awake!" Link ran over to you and helped you sit down. "What happened to you? Do you remember?" he asked. You thought about Shadow Link, but decided to keep him a secret.

        "N-no." you replied. Skull Kid and Fiore ran over.

        "Are you alright?" Fiore asked. You nodded.

        "By the way, you were holding onto this when we found you." Skull Kid held out a black and silver necklace. It looked like five black little tear drops were attached to it, the middle being the biggest. You took it from him  and immediately put it on.

        "What is it from? Where'd you find it?" Link questioned.

        "I didn't find it, it was given to me." you corrected.

        "Who gave it to you?" Link asked with a serious tone.

        "Nobody. Don't worry about it." You raised your voice a little bit. You stood up and went below deck again. You sat on the edge of Link's bed.

        The necklace suddenly changed, and Shadow Link appeared next to you. "Thank you for protecting my identity." he put his arm around you.

        "I did what I felt was right. But I don't like lying to Link either." you said.

        "Don't think of it as lying, think of it as..." he started to think of a different word.

        "It's ok. I know what you mean." you smiled slightly. He looked up at you and smiled back.

        "So you're trying to find the mask, is that right?" he asked.

        "Yes. And, I guess I have these powers but I don't know how to use them."

        "... I do. I'll help you." you looked at him in disbelief.

        "How do you know so much?" you asked. He looked away.

        "You and I... We're one and the same." he had a thoughtfull expression on his face. He was somehow irresistable and you dug your face into his shoulder. "don't worry. I'll always be there for you." he started to pat your head.

        "Thank you." you whispered. He pulled you over so you were sitting in his lap. You could feel yourself heating up. What was it that you were feeling? Could it be... Fear? No, if it were fear you would have the urge to flee. So what was it?

        There were footsteps above the two of you. "Hey (Y/N)! Are you feeling alright? Who're you talking t-" It was Link. You looked over at the steps behind Shadow Link. Lin was staring over at you. "You..." Link had an angry look on his face.

        "Ugh, I knew it wouldn't take long for you to find out." Shadow Link said. He turned to look at Link.

        "(Y/N), come over here." Link demanded. You held on tightly to Shadow Link's sleeve.