Dad

Im back! but not for long. i have super smash bros and pokemon alfa sapphire to play.

        You sit helplessly against the wall. Tears created a never-ending stream down your cheeks. Why hasn't anyone come for me yet? Ghirahim was just saying that nobody would, he didn't mean it. You thought.

        The chains had started to draw blood from your wrists from your tugging on them so much. There were pools of water all about the cell from leaks. The dripping sound had you on the edge. You thought you were going insane after just one hour of being in there. It was all crashing down. You screamed every once in a while, hoping someone would hear you. But you finally gave up after the end of the day.

        So there you sat. Alone, cold, afraid, anything that could describe deep sorrow and depression, really. You occassionally saw two little red dots in the corner of your eye. But when you looked to see what they were, they would vanish.

        "Why are my eyes playing tricks on me?" You sighed.

        "They're not playing tricks." A voice said. You couldn't see who it belonged to, but it came from inside the cell.

        "Who's there?" You asked the voice.

        "The guy who's getting you outta here." The chains suddenly unlocked and the cell door opened. You stayed in your spot, but stood up. "Well? Get going! I didn't do this for fun you know!"

        "Who are you?"

        "Just go!"

        "Answer me!" You felt as though whoever this voice belonged to was very important to you.

        "... Fine. I suppose it won't hurt to let you see me." A figure started to appear before you. When he was solid, you could tell he was almost exactly like Link. But his eyes... Red dots with a black background. He stared at you. "I'm BEN." You didn't know what to say.

        "Do I... Know you from somewhere?" you asked.

        "Yes. But you don't remember, unfortunately." You looked at him with a confused expression. "I'm your father."