Chapter 33 - Welcome back

Lauren is about to go home. Today is their last day at the camp. She went outside and was able to appreciate everything she sees. The trees, flowers butterflies, some animals and most of all the sun kissed on her face. She loves the sun. She loves everything about nature. She looked up and inhale the fresh breath of air. She closed her eyes and feel the wind that is blowing up on her face, arms, body and soul  She was able to forget the pain inside her heart. She can honestly say that she moved on. She is ready to go home.
-------

******WELCOME BACK!!!******

Banners and poppers showered on Lauren as she opened the door of their house.

Lauren's family and close friends were at their house welcoming her.

"OMG! Guys you don't have to do this. As if I was gone for years!! Did you really missed me that much?!"

Taylor came in and hugged her so tight. "Hello Lolo, well actually it was Vero and Dinah's idea. I told them not to do it but they insist and mom just let them do it"

"Can you just appreciate it?! Geez Laur, you didn't change much anyway welcome back and we missed you, how's the camp by the way?" Dinah butted in and put her arms around Lauren's neck.

"Hey Laur, did you have fun there?!" Vero asked while picking up something on the table.

"Can I just sit down and rest?! Well first of all I really missed you all so much and" she was cut off by her mother.

"Look whose back?! Come here Lolo, how are you? Come here!" Clara hugged her daughter and led her daughter to the kitchen.

Not knowingly, Mrs. Cabello and Camila is also at the kitchen helping out her mom.

Lauren's POV

What the heck?! Am I dreaming?! Why is she here? And..and..with her mom?

Lauren is looking at Camila and her mom with furrowed eye brows.

Vero and Dinah walking side by side going in to the dining table. Lauren is looking at them seriously and wide eyed. Vero signalled to Lauren and mouthed "We can talk upstairs" and pointing her finger upwards.

Damn. I need to know before I act so I need them to tell me what is happening.

"Ugghmmm mom. Can I just go upstairs and change? I will be back in 15mins is that ok?!" Lauren said without saying anything to Camila and not looking at her too.

Camila is just staring at her. Sinu looked at Camila and smile and mouthed "it's okay, honey" and she put her hand on top of Camila's hand.

"Yeah sure mija go ahead..."

Dinah and Vero also walked upstairs with Lauren.

-----------
Once Vero and Dinah came inside Lauren's room. She questioned the two and ask her to explain what is happening.

Her arms were crossed on her chest and she leaned on the door and asked the two. "Okay, guys what the heck is happening here?! How did she get here and.. with her mom?! Guys I didn't even know that my mom and her mom are friends or whatever... Care to explain what is happening in here?"

"We are also shocked Laur, so we asked Camila because we don't have a fucking idea too" Vero told her.

"And? Go ahead..." Laur nodded so Vero can continue.

"Apparently, Camila came out to her mom. And her mom accepted her. She said Camila talked about you and your "relationship" with her. She said she talked everything to her mom. Even the idiotic idea of Shawn that she agreed too. Mila's mom scolded her for doing it and saying it's not acceptable too..." Vero continues...