Chapter 5 - First Kiss

Camila gained popularity on her classes. She gained suitors from her classes and one of them is Austin. Austin is a nice boy. She treats Camila like a princess. Camila doesn't have any romantic relationship so she doesn't know how to handle one. So she is afraid of having a romantic relationship with anyone.

Camila got so many friends as well. Normani have a BF and sometimes if she is not with Camila, she's with her BF. And Camila, if not with Normani she is with her other friends. Her other friends like Michael. He is like her bff aside from Shawn. Michael is also friends with Austin so he know how good the boy is. Michael being a good friend to both Camila and Austin he became the bridge.

Michael keeps on teasing Camila. They have almost the same classes so most of the time they are together. Until one day Camila got fed up on Michael's teasing and because she is already in college.. she will try having a romantic relationship with Austin.

Camila and Austin became a couple for the whole semester. Camila doesn't understand the whole relationship. From what she know, she should feel happy everytime she's with Austin. But she felt like she is more happy when she's with Normani or Shawn or even with Michael.

Camila feels like she is just pushing herself to like Austin. But he won't say it to Austin because she doesn't want to hurt him. However, Austin can feel Camila's discomfort everytime she's with him.

"Hi Camila, can we talk?" Austin asked her while she is getting some books in her locker.

"Sure, what about?!" Camila smiling at him.

"About us?" Austin lowered her voice and looks at her. "What about us? What do you mean?" Then Camila closes her locker.

"Let's go outside?" Austin held Camila's hand and go outside and sit on the bench.

"So what about us? What do you wanna talk about us?" Camila nervously ask Austin. "Camila, I just feel like you know... Somethings wrong. Do you even like me like more than a friend?" Austin asked.
"Why are you asking me that?" Camila looks down
"Because whenever we are together, you are quiet and not that talkative like you used to be when we are not yet dating. Somehow when we became a thing, you changed a lot. It seems you are more happy to see your friends than see me or be with me" Austin looked at her in the eye.

"Austin, this is so sudden. I am not ready to answer your questions. Can we just go inside? I will let you know just give me some space for now. I can't for now." Camila run inside and leave Austin alone.

----
Camila's POV

OMG! Why did Austin asked me those questions?! Is it too obvious? That I was just forced to be her GF? What am I gonna do? He is nice and all. He is a perfect BF but why I can't give him the same emotions he have for me? What is wrong with me? I have the perfect guy but why do I feel something isn't right? Do I need to break up with him and set him free so he can have the girl that is good for him? Am I not that girl? What will I do? Will I give him a chance? Will I try to be a good GF?

These are the thoughts on Camila's mind. She tried to ask Normani and Michael for some advices.

"Mila, what do you feel for Austin? Answer me honestly" Normani asked her. "I don't know, I like him I do because he is so nice to me" Camila said "Then what is the problem?" Michael's turn to ask Camila.

"I don't know... I think I need to make it up to him. I will try to be a good GF and if it doesn't really work then I will break up with him" Camila replied to Normani and Michael.

"Ok, if that's your decision but Camila please be careful with yourself too. You don't have to do that just because you pity him or you feel guilty" Normani sincerely look at Camila's eyes.

"Yeah, thanks Mani. I will talk to him now."

----

A week after their confrontation, Camila and Austin are now affectionate with each other. Camila is trying to know more things about Austin and he is happy to know more about him. Same with Austin.

The two became a thing for real.
----

Finals week. Camila and Austin were studying together. Austin is good in math so he's tutoring Camila. Then Camila is tutoring Austin their English subject. They are studying most of the time at Camila's house. One time, Camila's mom Sinu went out while the two were studying. Camila's sister Sofi is in her bed watching disney movie. Camila and Austin were in the living room studying.

Austin put down his pen and look around. He notice that they are alone in the living room so he lean closer to Camila. Camila is reading and biting her pencil when Austin touch his chin and move Camila's face in front of him. Camila looked at Austin confused and smiled at him. Austin gets nervous, his heart pumps faster than ever. He cannot take it anymore, he leaned in and touches Camila's lips.

Camila froze, it was her first kiss. Not knowing what to do.. she just sit there and look at Austin while he is kissing her. Camila is not reciprocating the kiss. Austin notices it and he thought Camila doesn't like it.

"Oh I am sorry Mila. I won't do it again. It's just that it's been almost 2 months we've been together and I haven't kissed you and I really like to do that. But I am sorry if you didn't like it." Austin said it in defeat.

"No No No No.. it wasn't like that. It's not that I don't like it... It's just... It just... Ugh. It was my first kiss and I don't know how to kiss.. you know.. sorry" Camila whispered

"Oh really??! It was your first kiss and you just don't know how to do it??!" Austin shouted out of joy.

"Shhh calm down, Sofi's there... Yeah I just don't know how to do it.. so teach me" Camila said

"Well you just have to close your eyes and feel it. And just follow what I am doing.. close your mouth open it and close your lips just like that" Austin said

So they did.. Camila didn't close her eyes.. out of curiosity she was just looking at Austin and doing what she was told to do... Camila learned it but she didn't feel any spark. But now she knows how to kiss. Thanks to Austin.