Chapter 13 - Sleepover

***Sorry guys... I lost Chapter 12. I wasn't able to save it when I was reediting this story... I messed up with the chapters because I was wondering why it was being posted 2-4x so I unpublished and publish it then deleted the duplicate chapters... Then when I was deleting the duplicate for chapter 12, it deletes the original as well. Anyway to make it short... That was the time that Camila ask Lauren for a sleepover since she will go home to their house on weekends. And time when Vero and Dinah teases Lauren about Camila. Lucy and Camila is also talking heart to heart as best friends. Chapter 12 is for Lucy and Camila's friendship. I will make up for the previous chapters and promise to make it good.. sorry this is my first time creating a story... I am not able to save the chapters because I am doing it on my phone and only if I have free time.. I am really sorry... :( ***

Lauren is packing up her things. She throw her clothes on her bed trying to choose for some nice clothes she can wear at Camila's house. She choose her favorite PJs and some volleyball shirt and her softball shirt she used when she was in HS. She packed her toothbrush and some other things then her phone buzz.

Camila: U ready?

Lauren: not yet still packing

Camila: hey! It's only overnight u can just bring an underwear and I'll just lend u my clothes, u know.

Lauren: lol

Camila: 🙄

Lauren: 😋

Camila: you're cute

Lauren: you're way cuter

Camila: stooooooop and just pack your things ok.

Lauren just finished to pack her things, went to the kitchen to grab some snacks.

"Are you ready?" Vero smirking at Lauren

"Ready for what? Your dirty little mind is working again huh" Lauren look at her with eyebrows furrow.

"Well, I don't wanna say 'use condoms' because it's not necessary and..." Lauren hit her in her arms "OUCH!!!" She screamed

"How many times will I tell you that we are nothing but friends" Lauren explained

"Well friends fuck, right? Friends with benefits?" Vero giggles.

"Hey, we are not like you..." Lauren jokes at her

"Whatever, but seriously... This is your time to talk ok." Vero serious now.

"Yeah, if I got a chance... You know it's so uncomfortable to talk about that with her.. unless we both have the same feelings."

"I bet both of you do" Vero assure her.

----

School for the week is over. Both Camila and Lauren are excited to meet at the parking lot.

"Mani!! Wait!" Camila running towards Normani.

"What?! Why are you running like that? Do you know how clumsy you are?" Normani slightly irritated

"You don't have to remind me. Anyway, today Lauren will sleep over in our house. I actually invited her and never thought that she will accept it. And... And... You know, I am so nervous and excited... I don't know.. I don't know what to do?!.. can you also come in our house and sleep over too?!" Camila asked Normani.

"No no no. No, because it's your chance to know how she feels about you. No, because I have plans this weekend. No, because I wanted to rest tonight peacefully... Okay so good luck and enjoy! Give me all the details, okay?!" Normani smirking at Camila and suddenly she hug her and give a soft smile.