Chapter 14 - Time to let go

*****riiiiinnnnnnngggg*****

The bell. That means the class is over.

Whenever the class is over. It is time for Lauren and Camila to meet outside, this time it's different. Regionals will start soon. That means Lauren and the other players needs to practice more. The schedule of their practice got doubled. Even on saturday they have practice. Lauren, Dinah and Vero are very exhausted almost everyday...

Even though they are busy, Lauren didn't fail to update through text message Camila on what she is doing and where she was.

Lauren: Hi Camzi!!!! I'm here at the gym with Dinah, Vero and others hope you're having a good day.

Camila: Hi Lo! As much as I miss you... I really wanted to go there to watch but I need to go home early. I hope to see u sooooon.

Lauren was about to reply when Vero nudge her. "So who are you texting?! Your GF?!"

"No! She's not my GF Vero! Ok so shut up" Lauren rolling her eyes.

"Why? What's wrong with that? Camila is so hot and she's really into you. Wait what happened to that sleepover?? You haven't say anything. Come on I need the details so start.." Vero taking a sit beside Lauren.

"There is nothing to talk about Vero. Nothing happened" Lauren while thinking if she's going to tell Vero about the kiss.

"Lame! I'll just ask Camila" Vero stand up and run to Dinah

Lauren went up as well and continue with the practice with her team.

----

Camila is at her house and she invited Lucy. She is missing Lauren badly but she doesn't want to sound so clingy. So she let Lauren have her way and she decided to wait for Lauren's time for her. She invited Lucy because she is going crazy and needs someone to talk to.

Lucy arrived at their house and since they are friends since they were kids, after she greets Sofi and Sinu she went right ahead to Camila's room.

"Hey! What's up?!" Lucy greeted Camila.

"Hi Lucy! Come here" Camila tapping her bed so Lucy can sit down.

(Bold letters are for Camila, italics for Lucy sorry for doing this but for me to make it quick and won't forget the things in my mind lol)

" Ok Camila, care to share? I know you wanted to have someone to talk to. So what's your problem?"

"Lucy, I am not sure. I don't know what is this that I am feeling. "

"What's going on?"

" I... I... It's about Lauren"

" I knew it.... So... Are you falling in love with her for real? From what I can remember.. you invited her for a sleepover, did something happened?"

" Yeah... I mean no?!"

" What? Haha so did something happened, Mila?

" No nothing like what's on your mind! God Lucy!"

"Oh I am offended... What do u think I am thinking huh... Hahaha... Ok no seriously... What is it? I won't talk go ahead. So spill sis. I'll comment when your done."

" We kissed. "

Lucy eyed her!! Shocked!! And she doesn't know how to react coz she doesn't know what to feel when Camila told her that she and Lauren kissed. A spang of jealousy appeared slightly.

" You know, I haven't felt anything like that... That kiss is really something... And it lasted so long and happened so many times that day. It seems like we don't want to stop. In that kiss I felt something. Something that I haven't felt with Austin. There is a feeling, an emotion that can be decipher as love???! I don't know Lucy I think I am really falling in love with her in a short period of time.. I can honestly say that.. but I am afraid to know what she feels."

Lucy zoned out.

Camila hold Lucy's shoulder to wake her up.

" Hey! Lucy! Are you here?! You zoned out... Why....?'

"Oh that! It's nothing. Well good for you"

"That's it?! That's all you can say?"

"Well.. so what are you now? I mean are you two dating now? Is she your girlfriend now?

"Well sadly, we haven't talked about it. It's like there's a mutual understanding that we don't even need to talk about it... It's like we just go with it... I think?"

"That is not a good idea... You really have to talk about it before one of you or both of you might get hurt in some circumstances... Believe me Mila... Been there so you need to talk about it"

----
Lucy has a thing with Lauren... Lucy has always been infatuated by Lauren but she won't admit it to her. She doesn't want to ruin her friendship with Lauren so it's ok for her to be like this. One day, when Lauren and Keana lost their contact. Lucy is with her comforting her. Lauren and Lucy went to a club that night.

Lauren being the heartbroken, she drink any liquor that night... She's a messed that night... Lucy didn't drink because she knows that she will drive Lauren home. Going home that night, she put Lauren to her bed. She change her clothes and when she is about to leave, Lauren hold her arms and pull her to bed.

Lauren hug Lucy so tight and she kissed Lucy. Lucy was shocked but it felt heaven kissing Lauren. She kissed back and when they pull away because they ran out of breath... Lauren says " I love you Keana... Why did you do that to me? Please don't leave me...please come back to me" Then she fell asleep.

Lucy got hurt because she thought Lauren kissed her as she is. But then Lauren is thinking about Keana when they are kissing. Lucy went out to her bed and when she's already at her car. She touched her lips... Smiled at the thought of them kissing but then she cried... She cried because that kiss is for Keana and not her.

She did not mention it to anyone. She decided to keep it to herself. Lauren doesn't even remember anything that night...

Lucy thinks... It's time to let go..

----

Hey guys sorry for not updating. I am trying to finish this story and once I write another one I promise to make it good. I am just so busy that I am forgetting about this story. I will make some time and update real soon. Thank you for reading.
Again ty so much