Chapter 24 - Overthinking

Back in Camila's house.

Camila's POV

So Lauren and I went to our house. It's Sunday so everyone is at our house. When we arrived, we saw my mom and Sofi watching and sitting in the couch. Lauren greets my mom and Sofi and we go straight up to my room.

Lauren told me she loves me... This is so... Oh my... This is the greatest day of my life. I just want to be with her and I am so lucky to have her.

I immediately close and lock the door once Lauren and I got into my room. Lauren sit down on my bed and she was smiling... Oh God that smile I am melting... So I sat beside her and hug her so tight.

"Camz, I can't breath. Do you want me to die?" Lauren giggles and I just can't help but to fall in love with her even more. Every thing she does affects me...

I let her go and steal a kiss as quick as the light.

We both laugh and I asked her about what she said earlier that she love me too.

"Lolo, so... You know I love you.. and you just said..."

"I love you too... Yeah it's too quick but yeah that is what I feel too. And Camz to tell you honestly, I am scared but I am willing to do this thing with you." Lauren confessed.

"Why are you so scared Lolo?"

------
Lauren's POV

I know this will come sooner or later... So I need to tell her everything to make it work.

"Camz, I have this relationship before like what we are right now. I loved her the way you are showing me or maybe more..?! Anyway we are happy together we loved each other but one day without any reason. She left me... She left me hanging without anything. She just left"

"Oh..." Camila said with sadness in her eyes. .. I continue...

"So, do you know how much that hurt? I almost question anyone, I asked myself what happen? What did I do wrong? I don't have a fucking idea.. and because my life revolves around her my life stopped literally. I suddenly doesn't want to eat, go out or anything. I just want to die."

"Oh no Lauren... I won't I will never hurt you like that I promise..." Camz said with teary eyes.

"Don't promise me anything Camz, just do it and show it. And I know you will not do it because I can see myself in you.. I was like you back then and and .. I am scared that I maybe the one or can be the person that might hurt you.." I honestly tell her my thoughts

"And why would you say that?"

"I don't know Camz, we don't know what the future is..."

"Laur, you need to stop thinking.   You are messing things by thinking that hard and why don't we enjoy first? Also, I love you so much that I can't breath without you... I really do and I will prove it to you" she said seriously and looking at my eyes and biting her lip.

"Camzi, thank you so much. I love you and please stop biting that goddam lips." I told her because the way she do it makes me like to eat her.

"Why?! You like it?" And she keeps on biting it seducing me till...

I can't help it so I hold her face with my hands and started to kiss her.

Kissing her with all the love I can give her. Kissing her like I miss her lips so much. I kiss her with all my feelings... I gave everything in this kiss... This kiss has full of emotion. I asked for an entrance and she let me in. Our lips and tongue dances in synch. We make out and it felt like kissing each other is all we need. It just like the kiss we did the first time. And the feeling is always the first time... It never changes kissing her for about 30mins is the best 30mins in my life....

Everything got heated up and I stopped before I do anything with her innocent mind and body...

"That was so amazing" Camz said catching her breath

"Yeah it is amazing and I love it" I said.

"And why did you stopped? Sha asked...

"I stop because I don't know what will I do if I didn't.. I need to stop before I do anything to you... See this?" I show her my hand

Camila nods

"This hand might go somewhere on your body that you might not ready for" I smirked at her.

"Oh ..  ok" she blushed and her face is red as tomato...

"I think, it's time to go... I need to go back at home then get ready to go back to the apartment... We still have class tomorrow.. see you then" I told her because I need to go home.

"Yeah yeah sure me too.. I need to go back too. See you at school Laur and please call me when you got home. I loveyou"

"Love u too, bye."

----------

Sorry guys this story is getting messed up. I am really busy at work and wanted to update but, the story is being messed up .. I need to make this clear... I am bothered sorry and I promise to do good... Remember this is the first story I wrote so please bear with me and I am not in the US. And as what I've said this is somehow based on a true story so the subjects at school might not be the same as what you guys have in US.

And have you all seen Lauren's performance at PrideFest? So hot and awesome!!!

Also sorry for the typos I am not proof reading lol...