Chapter 4 - On a one fine day

Luis cheating incident became a news in the campus. Lauren is very beautiful inside and out and is very famous. When the cheating incident happens, the news Lauren being single spread like a fire. Many gave her gifts on her locker like chocolates, roses and other things. Though Lauren likes it but the attention she's getting is becoming irritating to her. Boys and girls came to her if not flirting they are trying to court her. But she is not available. She is trying to enjoy being single and hanging out with her friends from the volleyball team.

Dinah Jane, she is one of the members of the volleyball team. She is the Captain and is very good in this sports. Lauren, Vero and Dinah are the best buddies in the team. They made their team champion because they really blend. Vero being the receiver, Lauren the tosser and Dinah the spiker. Once the trio made the move... It's the end of the other team.

On a one fine day... Dinah, Vero and Lauren is playing volleyball inside the gym. Playing Volleyball helps Lauren to forget Luis and is very happy being single. She also forget about the girl in the auditorium because she haven't seen her after that.

-----

Camila's POV

I am so tired... Don't know if it's a good idea to join the dance club.. anyway at least I don't have to attend PE and I still get to dance which is what I love to do.. but it is so tiring...
Camila is out of her mind and just walking and she saw the gym with some players and a few audience so she step in and go to the bleachers and watch some players.

She saw three girls at the right side playing volleyball. They are so happy playing, Camila thought. She's so amaze the way they play and her attention was with the pale girl with mesmerizing eyes. She forgot the time and is not tired of watching. It seems she was entertained the way they play.

Lauren tosses the ball higher and Dinah Jane jump high and gave all her strength in spiking the ball. Because it was so powerful it bounces on the bleachers and the ball went straight to Camila's face. Camila blacked out.

"Oh My God!!! DJ!! You hit someone!! Vero said. "I did not!! It went on the bleachers and just bounces on her face?" Dinah said in defense. "Hey DJ, let's go there and see if she's ok" Lauren went over to the girl.

Lauren's heart beats faster when she saw the girl. It's the girl in the auditorium! She thought.. Vero look at Lauren surprised too.

Lauren kneel down and held the girl's head and put it in her lap and she tries to wake the girl up by tapping her cheeks carefully.

Camila opened her eyes and she still felt dizzy. Then the first thing she saw was Lauren's face.. she said "Oh am I in heaven?! Why am I seeing a beautiful angel with an ocean eyes?" Lauren blushed when she heard what the girl said. "Hi" she said. Then Dinah Jane butt in and said "Hey girl, are you ok? I am sorry. It was not meant to go the ball on your way. I should have been more gentle and careful"

Camila still felt dizzy said she's ok. And she look at Lauren like Lauren was a saint. And jokingly she said "I am still alive! I really thought I was in heaven seeing you" Camila looking at Lauren.

Lauren's cheek is red as a rose. Dinah help Camila to go to the clinic followed by Vero and Lauren.

----
Vero, Dinah and Lauren left Camila in the clinic. She needs to be observed. Camila is still dizzy she lay down on the bed and thinking of the green eyed girl. She also texted Normani what happened. She really thinks she saw an angel. Camila cannot take off the face of the beautiful girl in her mind. She keeps on smiling until she fell asleep.

----
Back in the hallway...

Vero teases Lauren on what happened. "Hey Lauren! She really taught you are an angel coming from heaven.. Isn't nice?! The girl you are crushing on thought about you like that?!"

"Hey! What is that all about?!" Dinah asked curiously. "Well that girl is the girl that dances gracefully that Lauren dropped her jaw on the floor when she watched her dancing" Vero laughing. "Oh she's that good?! Well unfortunately, we didn't get her name..." Dinah shakes her head. "Anyway, we'll be able to see her some other time"

"FYI Vero, first of all you are exaggerating. Secondly, I am not interested because I am so happy right now being single.. third..." She was cut off by Vero "Hey! Who is exaggerating now?! What makes you think that when you pay attention to this girl, she will be yours already? And thinking of a relationship right there... You are so confident!" Vero raising her eyebrows.

"Well?!" Lauren shrug her shoulders then laugh.

"Well if I have a face like yours, I will be confident enough to say that... Oh yeah can I be your GF Lauren? Because I am dying to kiss you..." Dinah leaning in to Lauren and pouting her lips to Lauren.

"Dinah!!!! Shut up!!!" Lauren blocking Dinah's lips using her palm.

Vero laughing out loud to the scene. Dinah and Lauren are always like this...sometimes Vero will join to pissed Lauren. But these three are really sisters. They love each other platonically.

----

The next day... Normani, Shawn and Camila went to the dance studio where they practice for some school event and they are called to perform. Being in the dance club, it is somehow mandatory to dance in every event they have in school.

Normani being the best dancer of them all is always placed in the middle. Camila is always on the right side front of Normani, catching attention too since she is also good.

After they practice, Camila went to the gym trying her luck to find her angel. But she didn't see her.

After few more days, she haven't seen the girl and she taught that she might be dreaming that she saw an angel. And what she saw isn't real.