Chapter 22 - I want you, only you

Lauren's POV

Pillow struck right on her face

"WTF!!" Lauren pissed and saw Dinah smirking

"DINAH!!!"
Dinah ran outside Lauren's room.

Lauren went after Dinah.. they were like two kids running after the other...

Until Lauren reach Dinah and jumped at the back of Dinah choking her.

"LAUREN!! Enough I can't breath"

"Well that's what you get when you're disturbing my beauty sleep! What the hell are you doing at my house? And where's my mom? How did you get here?" Lauren asked Dinah still pissed .

"Well your mom went to the grocery and she asked me to wake you up"

"Well that's not the proper way to wake me! Geeeesh" Lauren rolled her eyes...

"Hey! I got a news for you. I talked to Camila" Dinah told Lauren while walking towards the couch

Lauren shocked and eyes wide. "What?!... What did you say? Wha... What did you talked about?" She went to sit beside Dinah on the couch.

"You know Laur... She's not with Shawn. They are just friends... That's what she told me..."

"Ok.. so what else?"

Dinah looked at Lauren seriously... And she hold Lauren's hand..

"Look, I know you are hurt because of our assumptions. But you really need to talk to her. Both of you are hurting because of our stupid assumptions. So grow up and talked to her. You can't just stop seeing her and avoid her all the time Laur. And it's all a misunderstanding. You both like each other so Laur... It's all in you"

Lauren is silent... Thinking about Dinah's statement.

I hope Laur will talked to Mila... I can see Mila likes her so much.. these two ladies needs to be together... They are good for each other. So please Laur... Make up your mind...

Lauren sigh ..... "Okay... I'll talk to her"

YES!!! I KNEW IT!!!  Dinah screamed on her mind...

Dinah:  👌
Camila: Hi Dinah... What?

Dinah: Nothing I am just happy... Wait for Laur's text or call or something..

Camila: OMG!!! Thank you so much Dinah! I owe you a lot! Thank you!

----------
Lauren's POV

Hmmm so Dinah told me that what I saw is not what I think it is... Gosh I am so stupid... I need to talk to her. I can do this...

Dialing Camila's number... But cancelled it... Then typing a message then deleted it...

Aaargh.. I don't know what to do... I am so stupid to think that way..  I just hurt our feelings.. I need to make it up with her... Oh gosh... I'm trembling... I can do this..

She calls Camila...

Camila: "Hello"
Lauren: "Hi"

Silence....

C and L: "I'm sorry" (they both said)

C: " Go ahead"
L: " No it's ok you go"
C: " No you go first"
L: " Nah you go"
C: " Ok, I am sorry about Shawn. Lauren we are just friends. Dinah told me you saw us at the back of the gym and I swear Lauren we are just friends" (Why am I explaining? Were not a thing, right?)

L: " You know, you don't have to explain. We are not even you know... So it's ok for me. I don't own you so you are free to date anyone and" (Camila cut her off)

C: "I don't want anyone else Laur. I want you.... Only you..."
L: "What?"
C: "I said I want you, I like you. I want to be with you. I have this feeling that I only felt with you"
Lauren is silent and shocked

Camila continues...
C: " You're the only one I want. I know I like boys but when I saw you... I only want you"

L: " Well, I like you to but I am afraid if I can't make you happy and.." (she was cut off again by Camila)

C: "Seeing you and being with you makes my life and day complete..I know I am exagerating but that is how I really feel about you."

L: " Well.... Thank you?"
C: " What? That's all you can say?"
L: " I mean I don't know what to say, I am still in shocked you know and we're talking on the phone... Will it be nicer if we can talk in person?"

C: " Oh... Ok sure when and where?"

Hmmm how about on Monday? After classes?.. yeah I think that's better...

L: "Maybe on Monday after our class?"
C: "How about tomorrow? Sunday"
L: "Eager much, Camila"
C: "oh sorry... Sunday is family day sorry"
L: "It's ok. Sunday is fine"
C: "Really?! Cool! Thank you"

Lauren laughed and giggles at Camila.

C: " Oh God Lauren, I missed your laugh, your voice.. everything about you. I miss you a lot"

L: " Cheesy, Camila. Anyway I miss you too... A lot"

Both of them smile and biting their lips...

C: " See you soon Laur"
L: " Yeah see you, I'll text you later"
C and L: "bye"

Lauren smiling...
Camila is so aggressive... I guess I'll be honest with her now...

--------
Camila's POV

Omg!! I can't believe I said those to Lauren. Anyway I am just being honest... It's now or never and I'm glad I did it. I don't want to lose her... She's everything to me now..

Camila: I talked to her and we are going to meet in person and it feels like I haven't seen her in ages... I am so excited.

Dinah: Well congratulations and I am very happy for both of you.

--------
Dinah's POV

I need to tell Vero... She's missing out haha...

Dinah: Vero, guess what?
Vero: What D?
Dinah: Our problem with Laur has been fixed...
Vero: Yeah, I know...
Dinah: How did you know? I haven't told you that yet,..
Vero: I know... Laur told me.. she is very thankful of you she just don't want to tell that to you but yeah she is haha. You did a great job!
Dinah: Yeah I don't want to sink our ship Vero, you know that
Vero: Yeah! #Camren