Chapter 15 - We need to talk

As the days gone by. Lauren and Camila are getting used to see each other. Until one time...

"Hey Lauren come here" Dinah waving at her.

"Hi Dinah! What's up?"

"Can we talk?" Dinah asked
"We're talking" Lauren sarcastically tell Dinah.

"No Lauren, I am serious. Can we talk in private? This is not about me... It's about you" Dinah told her with a serious tone.

"Why? What is wrong about me?" Lauren asked curiously.

"You know, I know you are happy right now with Camila and I..." But before she continue Lauren cut her off.
"Wa...wait!! Camila and I are just friends! We're not... You know..." Lauren looked down and play with her fingers...

"See.. you can't even.. you don't know what your relationship is! Lauren everyone who can see both of you will think that you two are best friends if they are so oblivious that you two were gay or bi or whatever... But people can see that u both like or love each other... Don't you think it's time for you or any of you to consider your relationship serious? I mean to finally admit that you two were girlfriends?" Dinah explained.

L: "What the fuck is wrong with you Dinah?"

D: "I just don't want any of you get hurt"

L: "Why would you say that?"
D: "Laur, this girl... I can see Mila is so in love with you.. Do u think one day if you fell out of love with her or you found someone or what if you realize Keanna is the one you truly love and u come back to her... What would u do? You'll just leave her alone like that? You're going to hurt her Laur.. make up your mind! I know you!"

L: "Do u think, I'll go back to the old me? When Keanna left me?"

D: "I don't know.. maybe? That is why I want u to make it official with Mila or if u don't then don't do this to her... Don't make her fall in love with u like this and then suddenly you'll hurt her... Make up your mind"

----
Lauren is in deep thought...

Lauren's POV

Why would Dinah thinks that way? Do I love Camila? Yes.
So... Yes I love her but I don't wanna hurt her. I have been in this kind if situation and people will mock you, judge you and will call you names... It happens to me... And it hurts a lot...
I need to talk to her... I know she has feelings for me but we never talk about it... It's time...

----
So she texted Camila.

Lauren: Hi Camz! Where are you?
Camila: I am here at the library. I need to research something that is not in google... I mean most of my classmates are in google so I wanted to have a unique research by opening up these books.

Lauren: Ok when you are done, let me know. Hurry up! We need to talk.

Camila: Talk about what? Is it something serious.

Lauren: No. Just finish your research.
Camila: Ok. See u later.

-----

Camila's POV

What is it that Lauren wanted to talk about? Damn I can't concentrate... O need to focus.. focus.. focus..

After an hour...

Gosh I am so tired... Oh.. is that..

"Mani!!!" She shouted. And people at the library looked at her with an angry face. The librarian gave her a warning.

Shoot I forgot I'm in the library.

Normani is coming over to where Camila is. "Mila! How dare you shout my name here in the library?"