Chapter 30 - Moving On

After the call. Lauren keeps on crying. She doesn't want to break up with Camila. Camila is the love of her life. Lauren stayed on her room. She turned off her phone because Camila won't stop texting and calling her. She also turned off Dinah's phone.

She wanted to be alone for now. Yes she wanted to talk to Camila again and reunite with her. But no, she needs time for herself. She went to her bed and closed her eyes and she fell asleep.

-----

Vero and Dinah went to Lauren's room to check on her. They saw her lying in bed... Sleeping. They decided to leave her alone for now and talk to her tomorrow morning. Good thing that they have their break before the camp ends.

-----

Early Morning. It's already time for breakfast. Lauren is still at her room. She doesn't want to go out. She just wanted to stay in her room. She was about to be called by one of their coaches and Vero stood up and tell their coaches that Lauren in sick.

"She's sick? How come? I just saw her yesterday all happy and energetic. What happened?" One of the coaches asked.

"Uhmmmm I don't know I tried to wake her up before I went here but she said she's not feeling well and she really looks like it." Vero lied.

"Ok. I'm gonna check on her and give her some medicine"

"Coach! I can do it. I can do that for you I think Laur doesn't want you guys to worry about her. Dinah and I will look for her and will keep you updated." Vero smiled at her and nods to Dinah.

"Ok. If that's what you guys want. But please let me know if anything happens ok?"

"Yes mam!" Both Dinah and Vero said.

------
On Vero's room. Dinah and Vero are talking and discussing on how are they going to look for Lauren. It seems Lauren doesn't want to talk to someone. She doesn't want to socialize. She is becoming her old self again. Dinah is so sad about this. She wanted to blame and curse Camila on this but since she hated her so much. She decided not to talk to her and ignore her like she doesn't exist at all.

Dinah realizes that her phone is still with Lauren, so she went to Lauren's room to get it.

"Hey! I just wanted to get my phone" Dinah went to Lauren's room and saw her sitting on the edge of her bed.

"So. What's up?! Are you ok?" She asked Lauren.

Lauren just look at Dinah and hug her. Dinah hugged back.

Lauren cried. Dinah pats Lauren back and just silently supporting her friend. Lauren is still sobbing.

Vero notice that Dinah is not coming back so she went to Lauren's room and saw them hugging. She also run to them and the three hugged tightly.

-----
After that emotional breakdown... Vero and Dinah decided to leave Lauren and plan things for her. They don't want to let Lauren be in that emotional state. Lauren needs to move on. But how? That is the question.

-----
After 3 days. Lauren decided to turn on her phone. Lots of messages came in mostly from Camila. Voicemail, text messages, even tweets and DMs. Lauren didn't bother to read them all. She just blocked Camila's number and other social media she has. Literally blocking Camila in everything. She also blocked Shawn.

She felt at least relieve and was able to breathe properly. She inhaled all the fresh air she can take and exhale. She stretched her arms, body, legs and she went outside for breakfast. Vero, Dinah and the rest was shocked to see Lauren after three days of not showing up.

"Hi Lauren! I hope you're feeling better now." Coach Spears said.

"Yeah, I guess I am all good." She smiled to coach Spears and look at Vero and Dinah.