Chapter 18 - Sick

Thursday

Camila's POV

6:00am

It's so weird. Why Lauren didn't text me almost the whole day. Hmmm maybe she's tired? The last message I received was about Shawn having a girlfriend. Hmm anyway I'll see her later at school.

Camila: Hi Lauren! Good morning, I hope you had a great day yesterday. Haven't receive any message from you. See you later at school. xoxo

Why is she not replying?

----

Lauren's POV

**Reads Camila's message**

I don't wanna see her. I don't need to see her.

Lauren is already awake but is still on bed. She doesn't want to do anything. She just wanted to lay down and sleep all day. Until her mom knocks on her door and went inside to wake her up.

"Hi Sweetie. Good morning! Why are you still on your bed?" Clara sit on the edge of her daughter's bed.

"Mom" Lauren whispers under her blanket. She doesn't want her mom to see her face from crying last night.

"Sweetie, you don't need to hide your face. Is there something wrong? You know, I am always here for you." Clara checks her and tries to remove the blanket off her daughter's face.

"Mom, I am not feeling well. Can I skip school just for today? Please.." Lauren pleads to her mother.

Clara as a mother, knows her daughter very well. First, she was shocked that Lauren went home instead of their apartment near her school. Second, she doesn't skip classes. She hates skipping classes. From the moment she saw her daughter going home from school, she knows something is wrong. Third, her daughter is a jolly person and is very talkative but yesterday she saw Lauren so down and sad. She didn't want to barge in. She waited for her daughter to open up. Clara knows that Lauren is bisexual and she is okay with it and supports Lauren.

"Sweetie, it's okay. I will call your school and let them know you are sick. Just rest today, okay. And if you wanted to talk, I am just here. Just go downstairs and I'll listen to you. Okay?" Clara is hugging Lauren this time and kiss her forehead before going out of Lauren's room.

"Thanks Mom" Lauren smiled to her mother.

Vero: Hey Lauren! Where the hell are you? You're not here?!

Lauren chuckles at Vero's text. She for git to tell her that she's going home.

Lauren: Relax

Vero: What the?! So where are you? And what time did you went out? I didn't notice you.

Lauren: I sneaked out :p

Vero: Seriously Lauren. Where are you?

Lauren: I am here at my parents. I am okay. Don't freak out and worry.

**Vero called Lauren**

Lauren: "Hallo"
Vero: "The fuck! Hey Lauren next time please tell us where you're going. I'm freaking out here. I thought you're gonna hurt yourself again like before"

Lauren: "Geez Vero! I am on my right mind okay. I am old enough to do the right things. Thank you by the way"
Vero: "ok. So since you are at your parents house. I assume you're not going to school today?"

Lauren: "Yeah, you know me very well. I'm sick. I'll go back on Monday."
Vero: "What will I tell Camila if she happens to bump in me and look for you?"
Lauren: "You know what to do and say. You know the drill. I don't wanna see her. Besides, she won't be looking for me. She has Shawn."
Vero: "Lauren, we don't know it yet. Don't assume... Uugggh anyway. I'll see you later after school. I'll go there"
Lauren:" Okay, bye"

----
Vero's POV

After her classes. Vero went straight to the gym to practice volleyball with the team.

"Dinah! Come here" Vero waves at Dinah.

"What's up how's Laur?" Dinah passes to Vero the volleyball she's holding

"She went to her parent's house" Vero catching the ball that Dinah throws at her.

"I see, that's why she's not here today. So what's the plan? What if Mila comes here and asks for Laur?" Dinah asked Vero and they both sit down at the bleachers.

"Let's just say she's sick. Anyway that was her reason for skipping the class today" Vero said.

"I mean, she might wonder why Lauren is not texting her or anything" Dinah being clueless.

"Let's see first then just think of any way to prevent her from seeing Lauren" Vero continues.

----

After the volleyball practice, Dinah went to the bathroom to take a bath. Then she saw Normani.

"Oh shoot! Sorry, I..I didn't know someone is here?" Dinah nervously holding her chest.

"Dinah! Relax it's just me" Normani smirked at her. Only in her towel.

"I...I.. I thought I was alone you know." Dinah stutters seeing Normani wrapped only in towel.

"Scared of ghost?" Normani teases her.

"No! I'm not" Dinah blushes.

"You're cute when you blush" Normani pinching Dinah's cheek and smiled.

**Dinah zoned out**

Normani snapped her fingers

"Earth to Dinah! Hey!" Normani tapping Dinah's shoulders.

"Ye.. yeah?" Dinah snapped
"You kinda zone out, is this the first time you saw a lady only in towel?" Normani smirk again at her.

Dinah is so mesmerized by Normani's beauty. She is secretly eyeing Normani and she doesn't even know what she is. It was the first time Dinah got confused of her sexuality.

Normani seems to enjoy. So she teases Dinah more.

Normani, still in wrapped in towel went to a small locker getting some of her lotion. She put an ample amount and spread it to her legs.

Dinah is drooling when she saw Normani massaging her legs with the lotion. Her jaw dropped and wasn't able to move. Normani put some lotion to her arms then looked at Dinah. Dinah is still in awe.

Normani walk closer to Dinah and close Dinah's mouth with her hands. She then went to her locker and dropped her towel. Normani is wearing a pink panty and she is now trying to clasp her bra. Acting she's unable to do it, she ask for Dinah's help to do it.

"Care to help me with my bra?" Normani ask her with raspiness on her voice.

"Uhm..su...su..sure.." Dinah's hand is shaking and can't believe what is happening.

"Thanks DJ" Normani smirked at her.

"No problem" Dinah smiles and went back to her locker inside the room.

Normani is already fully clothed and said goodbye to Dinah.

"Bye DJ! See you around" Normani smiling back at her.

"Bye Mani, see you around." After Normani walks out, Dinah sit down on the bench and can't believe what happen. Her heart is beating so fast that she don't know what to do. She breathe in and out until she calms down.

"DAMN! That was so hot! Shooot I'm so wet!!! Time to get some shower Damn! Mani!" Dinah talks to herself.

-------

Hi Guys, sorry for not updating so soon. I am trying to make this story good. Of course there will be some dark days. Anyway I decided this story to become an endgame for camren but this will take long.... More drama more fun :)

Let me know if you wanna know the original story but original story in my mind is not an endgame. So there. Bye!