Chapter 4.22 - Diane - The Chains Are On

I wish I didn't get to use my ability today but I guess I have to or else, White and Lilith would be a goner. This goes especially for White considering that Lala seems to dote on him like he is her little brother or something. Which means that if White got kidnapped, Lala will be upset. I'm not going to let that happen.

"What took you so long, Diane?" Lilith was crawling her way toward me.

I told her, "I just finished chatting with my friends don't worry too much. I can help you now."

Lilith sighed, "I think you should take this more seriously. White's about to get kidnapped and Lala won't like that at all considering the fact that she asked especially you to take care of him..."

"Oh yeah, she did asked me for that. And I intend to please her." I crunched my knuckles and ordered my golden knights to eliminate the enemy known as Granite.

Granite however made his entire body into metal, rendering the knight's spears useless against him. Granite then grabbed one of the spear and swung it with all his might. He sweep down all of the knights that were surrounding him. All of the knights head then were completely destroyed by the quick spear sweep that Granite had done. All of my knights turned back into sand afterwards.

"That wasn't so bad." Granite proudly declared. "I can do this all day."

His friend Liquid then interrupted him, "I thought you said we're getting late, Granite."

"I know. Its just a figure of speech, Liquid. Now go get, White at once." Granite was serious.

"Don't worry about that. He's not going anywhere when he's still stuck in my uh..." Granite was in for a surprise as he found out that White was no longer where he was.

"Where is White?!" Granite was furious. "How did you lost him?!"

Liquid was confused, "I don't get it. Nobody ever escapes from my sticky water on their own."

"That's just it. You said 'on their own'." Granite told him, "Someone helped him escape."

"But that's impossible!" Liquid couldn't believe it.

"Oh but it is possible." I interrupted their conversation. "In fact, my soldiers had done a great job distracting you guys."

White was safely secured as he was lying down next to Lilith.

Lilith then commented, "That's one way of distracting an enemy, I guess."

Granite then stomped the ground as another bunch of iron pillars rises from the ground

Granite then stomped the ground as another bunch of iron pillars rises from the ground. Just like before, he used the iron pillars to rain down on me. But I was able to summon a couple of sand soldiers to protect me. This time, the soldiers I summoned were carrying a huge shield that was as a little bit taller than me. And I'm the tallest girl in my class.

Lilith then decides to join the battle as she unleashes a floating dark slash towards Granite. Granite was immediately saved by Liquid's gushing water that suddenly appeared from the ground in front of Granite. It's now a two versus two fight.

White then finally came to his sense and said, "Can anyone help me break this gum off of me?"

"We're too busy right now, White." I told him so.

And Lilith completely ignored him. She jumped toward the enemy and smashes the ground with her dark energies as both Liquid and Granite dodged the smash. It was however, the intended attack, she never intent to try hitting the enemy but the ground. The ground around her then made a crack. The crack had a glowing dark light coming from it. A number of mysterious and rigidity hands appeared from the cracks. One of the hands was able to grab onto Liquid's leg.

"What the hell is this thing?!" Liquid was writhing in pain as he realizes that the hand was squeezing and and slowly pulling him to the cracks.

Lilith then stood up and said, "These hands are the hands that guides the death to the underworld. In order words, these guys are dragging you to hell, literally."

"Shit! Granite!" Liquid shouted for help.

The hand was quickly chopped off by Granite's iron sword that he conjured. The hand dissipates into nothing as the other hands continues to try to capture them. Granite however, took care of the hands as fast as he could with his iron casting abilities.

While Granite was busy with the hands, I gave rise to four sand soldiers and ordered them to strike down the enemy. Liquid blocks the path as he splashes a bunch of water to two of the sand soldiers. The two soldiers was immediately stuck in place as Liquid's gum ability was activated. Not wanting them to suffer more, I let the two soldiers turn back into sands. The other two surviving soldiers continued their assault as they tried to attack Liquid. Liquid barely dodges the spear as it was able to scratch his skin. Blood began to drip from Liquid's arm as he immediately countered it with his water magic.

"Darn it. This guy are no ordinary minions." Liquid commented on my sand soldiers.

While the two of us continue the fight against Granite and Liquid, Prince Medley helped releasing White from the gum that was stuck on him.

"Are you alright, White?" asked Prince Medley.

"I'm fine...It's just this thing is very sticky and I don't think you have anything to break these off."

Prince Medley then nonchalantly said, "Well I just have to eat it then..."

White became a bit cautious, "Wait what? No, hold on, Medley! You're going to make a huge misunderstanding here."

"It'll be fine. It's only your friends there."

White then clarified, "I've only known them recently though. This doesn't look right at all."

"It's the only way White." Prince Medley chews the gum.

"Ah darn it..." White gave up.

So that's The Prince. I guess that's one guy I can check off of my list. While those two idiots tries to get out of that sticky situation, Lilith and I will do our best to stop the enemy in front of us.

TO BE CONTINUED