Chapter 3.32 - Fitz - Golden Opportunity

After hearing the announcement from Silverbite himself which revealed to be not a human but a werewolf, we've come to realize all of the things that he had said did in fact made more sense than if he is a human. The writing were on the walls. Of course, Silverbite would like to have revenge for his family. And even if he didn't decided to have revenge, he would still be remain as a threat considering that werewolves are a species that has always been hunted down by fellow humans. So I can see why he doesn't consider himself as 'a good guy'. So it looks like this may or may not be the first 'bad' guy to be a Champion of Chaos.

"You fought valiantly, human..." Silverbite said to me. "But now that you have finally see who am I...It's time to die!"

Silverbite weaved one of his claw towards me and unfortunately, I wasn't ready for such an attack since I have just used up a lot of my Infinitum when I was forcing my way through his defenses earlier in the battle. And so, my face were clawed hard enough that may potentially give me a permanent mark on my face. But I couldn't tell that as my face was bleeding and my vision was getting blurry and hazy as well as the blood falling down under my eyes. I couldn't tell how much was the damage. But I can tell that I'm almost at death's door as I could feel Silverbite's presence in front of me.

He wasn't finished yet with me. But as the werewolf was about to shred up another part of me, his hand was stopped by a some kind of rope. At the time, I couldn't tell who it was but it was actually Yumiko, who used her whip to stop Silverbite from his claw towards me.

"This dog needs to be on a leash." Yumiko said to herself. "Their crazy."

"Stop fooling around, Yumiko." White tried to talk to her.

But Yumiko quickly replied, "I'm not. Hey short girl, burn my whip now!"

Yumiko asked Zenith for help to which she quickly comply and threw a concentrated fire ball towards the whip which the fire then began to spread towards the rest of the whip. The fire didn't burn Yumiko at all as the fire conveniently stopped right before the safety area for her hand. But it didn't go so well on Silverbite's end as he was burned by Zenith's concentrated fire.

"White! Save your friend!" Yumiko shouted at him as he immediately made his way to me.

Seth and Dean tried to stop him but White simply 'blinked' in repeated succession avoiding all sorts of dogs or fires that were been thrown out from those two mercenaries. White was also able to take out Dean by a surprise attack when he 'blinked' right in front of him. Once that was done, he continued to make his way towards me.

"Are you alright?" I heard his voice coming closer. "It'll be alright." White begins to carry me away from Silverbite.

Meanwhile, as I was being dragged away. Silverbite remains to be on fire but he then retaliated as pulled the whip and began spinning himself. With the weigh difference between Yumiko and Silverbite being too far from each other. Yumiko was sent flying all around the area until she lets go of the whip's grip to which she was flung towards a hard wall.Violet then made her way to Yumiko and began to heal her with her abilities

"Yumiko! Hold on! I'm going to heal you.

Zenith was the only one who was not busy but she was smart enough not to act on her own and attack the werewolf. Instead, she skipped over Seth and headed towards me and White who was still dragging me to safety.

As that was all happening, Silverbite has had it enough from us.

"You are wasting my time. The Blood moon is in mere seconds." Silverbite looked to the ceiling and began charging up his energy.

He lets out a loud howl towards the ceiling and destroyed it with his own werewolf's voice. The damage doesn't end there as the howl continued to create a hole to the cave that protects Eveiht. And so, Silverbite was able to see the night sky and he can finally confirms whatever he was planning. It was the golden opportunity for him to initiate his plan as all of us were hurt.

The moon was visibly seen from the large hole that Silverbite made. He raised the arm with the chaotic gauntlet and pointed right to the moon. He then begins to release all of the gold that he has stolen and kept inside the gauntlet. It was like a fountain. Only this time, the water was gold. Gold coins were dropped all over the place as he continued to empty his pockets. After it has been fully run dry, Silverbite drags out a piggy bank from his Dimensional Inventory and placed it right in front of him that as he was still standing on top of a pile of golds.

His arm remained to the sky as he waited for the moon to eclipse itself with the sun, creating a phenomenon that was previously explained from the traders in Eveiht I encountered. The Blood Moon has arrived. The sky begins to turn red as it happened. The Moon was no longer its usual colour as it begins to turn its colour into red blood. Silverbite's eye begins to glow red as the effects of The Blood Moon begins to activate towards every single non-human living creatures. Yes, this also includes Violet.

Violet wasn't herself as she tried to fight back the effects of The Blood Moon. Yumiko quickly made the decision to return Violet back to her subconscious space despite her not being fully healed yet.

Silverbite on the other hand, used his chaotic gauntlet to absorb more of the essence of The Blood Moon. He absorbed until he finally destroyed the piggy bank with his gauntlet. His hands were buried deep in the pile of gold as the earth begins to rustle. The pile of golds begins to move on its own as if it were pulled in like a magnet towards where Silverbite stood. Silverbite took a step back from the pile of golds as he watched his creation.

Silverbite then said to himself, "To think that a werewolf would summon a beast such as this...How ironic it is..."

And ironic it was as the pile of golds as well as the essence of The Blood Moon combined itself with the destroyed mysterious piggy bank. The golds then began to take form what's looked like to be a large swine creature made entirely out of gold. This summoned beast was a boar. Looking back it again, the piggy bank does look like a boar instead of the usual pig. But the piggy bank was very unique compared to the usual ones.

Silverbite then said, "I have fulfilled the task, teacher. Now is the golden opportunity for me to enact my revenge on the human races as all animals around the effects of The Blood Moon begins to follow the orders of, The Golden Boar!"

TO BE CONTINUED