And With Every Grain Of Sand Time Is Slipping Through My Hands

Neon Trees - Animals Pumped softly through the speakers of Ronnie's Escalade as he drove us through downtown Los Angele's, we hadn't been back in L.A for more then 30 minutes and yet Ronnie needed to rush back to the studio before dropping me off at Kasey's with Ethan.

"Soo", Ronnie began as he drove forward on the busy road, "What do you think of the song?".

Pulling my gaze away from the busy streets of Los Angele's i looked towards my husband, "Its wicked i cant believe i never heard of them until today".

Looking up quickly at the re-view mirror Ronnie brushed his thick black newly cut hair out of his face, "There's alot of cool bands you haven't heard yet that i like".

Lifting my bare legs up i rested my booted feet onto the dashboard in-front of me smiling, "And i bet everyone of them are amazing but not as amazing as the music you make".

Setting his lips into a straight line Ronnie looked at me frowning, "Feet down off the dashboard baby i don't want your boots marking the dashboard".

Biting down on my bottom lip i carefully took my feet down off the dashboard, "Sorry sweetie i didn't think".

Smiling Ronnie reached his free hand forward to pat my knee softly, "Don't be sorry baby, it not just the dashboard I'm thinking about", Ronnie's sweet smile turned into a devilish grin.

I raised my eyebrows in amusement, "Oh really what were you thinking about?".

Smirking Ronnie turned his head giving me the full affect of his dark lustful gaze, "Things i shouldn't be thinking about while I'm driving", Looking back towards the road Ronnie softly pressed his fingers into the soft skin of my thigh.

A warm feeling burst through my body and awakened my libido, "O-oh", i gasped as the muscle's down south contracted in pleasure.

"Mm-hm", Ronnie purred as he watched me squirm away in the passenger seat beside him.

Leaning sideways in my seat i pressed my lips against Ronnie's warm neck and felt him shudder, "You ain't the only one Bad Boy", i whispered.

The muscles in Ronnie's arms rippled as he let go of my leg to grip the stirring wheel, "Lis, please your turning me on".

Feeling aroused i reached forward trailing my hand into Ronnie's lap to rest my palm over his groin, "We cant have that now can we", i purred.

Clearing his throat Ronnie arched in his seat as his erection pulsed underneath my palm, "B-baby seriously do you want me to crash?".

Pulling my hand away i slouched back into the passenger seat once again smiling like the Cheshire cat.

Pulling carefully onto Kasey's road Ronnie took a quick glance in his side mirrors as he reversed up against the curb before stopping the car and staring at me, "I married such a tease".

Reaching down i quickly un-fastened my seat-belt before i climbed onto my husbands lap to straddle him, "Shut up you love it", smiling i leaned forward and broke the distances between our lips.

Running his hands slowly down my back towards my bum Ronnie let out a soft groan as my eager tongue founds its way past his soft lips, we made out this way for along time before Ronnie pulled his head back and gasped, "B-baby i will be late for the studio".

Pouting i trailed my fingers up along his broad neck, "Don't leave me hanging", i begged.

Closing his eyes Ronnie let out a soft huff as he rolled his head back against the head-rest, "Lis believe me i want to so bad but i could get a ticket".

Dipping my head forward i pressed my lips against his chin, "How would anyone know? you have black tinted windows for all they know we could be talking", i whispered eagerly.

Opening his eyes again to stare at me Ronnie let go of the breath he was holding to speak, "What has gotten into you?".

Trailing my fingers slowly down Ronnie's chest a smile spread across my face, "Apparently nothing yet if you don't shut up talking".

Ronnie's deep brown eyes widened at my words, "You dirty girl", he purred.

Biting down on my bottom lip i tried to hold back my giggles but couldn't, "You make me feel this way", i whispered.

Arching his head around me to look at the time on the clock Ronnie sighed before looking back at me and smiling, "I'm sure the guys wont mind me being alittle bit late", i grinned as Ronnie's hands tightened around my waist pulling me closer against his broad chest as he kissed me with such roughness.

Trailing my hands back up Ronnie's face i returned his hard kiss with one of my own, I smiled against his lip at the sound of his zipper being pulled down, Finally breaking his lips away from mine Ronnie looked down as he pulled himself carefully out of his jeans, trailing his warm fingers slowly up my thighs he hitched my skirt future as he pulled the thin material of my panties aside.

"I love you". i gasped

Ronnie smiled as he directed me down onto his erection and making me moan, "I-i love you too Good girl".

Arching back i moaned out loudly as Ronnie began to circle his hips beneath me i could literally feel ever inch of his well-endowed self inside of me, leaning forward again i kissed him as i began to find the strenght in my own legs to pull myself up and down off of him without his help until i began to feel the usual tingling numbness to my legs that always came before my orgasm resting flush against Ronnie's chest i moaned into his neck as he pulled me faster and faster down onto him, digging his fingers into my soft flesh Ronnie's groans got louder as he pounded faster up into me until he let go in pleasure, arching back i gasped as my south contracted heavily and i too followed along.

In a orgasmic daze i reached back and accidentally hit the stirring wheel, the horn went off loudly giving both me and Ronnie a fright before we both started laughing.

"Oops", i gasped.

Rolling his eyes playfully Ronnie lifted me off his lap and carefully lowered me back into the passenger seat beside him while he done his jeans back up, "Well Mrs.Radke that was beyond amazing, but seriously now i have to go and I'm sure Kasey is wondering where you are".

shimming in my seat i pulled my skirt back down and opened the door, "OK Mr.Radke  if the guys start giving out you can blame me", Smiling i slid out of the car before opening the back passenger side and began unlocking and lifting Ethan out.

Turning in his seat Ronnie smiled at me, "Be Good now don't do anything i wouldn't, i love you both".

Kneeling future into the car i leaned around the drivers seat to kiss him, "We love you too".

Returning my kiss Ronnie smiled at me, "Go on get out of my car before you make me any later".

"Fine, Fine Mr.bossy i will see you later", i joked as i got out of the car and shut the door behind me.

Rolling down his windows Ronnie leaned forward, "babe before i go we have a live chat tonight so i will have to pick you up earlier so be ready because i want you there".

Swinging the car-seat lightly by my side i smiled, "Sure no problem see you later", with my free hand i blew Ronnie a kiss making him smile.

Pretending to catch my kiss and pressing his hand against his chest Ronnie winked at me before the windows of his Escalade rolled up and engulfing him in blackness.

Stepping back i smiled as his car began to rumble to life and pull away from the curb, raising my hand in the air i waved my husband off as he gave me a final beep and drove out of view.

Turning around to face the apartment building i smiled looking down at my son as he slept away peacefully, "Come on then bubba Auntie Kasey is probably dying to see us lets not keep her waiting anymore"...