Arc 6 Chapter 9

Cordilia started the fire of and tossed a few bundles of firewood in the flame.

Henry had hunt a few fishes and planned to roast it over the fire. He occasionally glance at Cordilia's direction and lamented.

'Its almost impossible to find someone with deadly pale skin and red eyes among humans. Even if she said it, it is still quite difficult believing her. Plus, I'd never seen a human who had such monstrous strength' Henry thought to himself.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer. Even if you are enthralled with my beauty, I'll melt you keep staring with such high intensity" Cordilia suddenly said

'And apparently, she is rather shameless' Henry thought before he shifted his eyes on the fish that he roasted.

"What are you doing here? So deep in the forest and almost at the Werewolf Territory" Henry asked, quite curious

"Training to take down that Duke Lucifer" Cordilia answered bluntly, she did not have any reason to hide. It's not like the little Worlf Cub would go rat out to the Duke, heh Cordilia told him herself earlier.

Henry stared at Cordilia as if she had some Mental Disease or and escapee from the Mental Institution.

'..... Take Down Duke Lucifer? Ambitious and audacious, girl! Think its easy? Why don't you go and ascend to the Heaven while you're at it?'

Cordilia looked at her fist.

"I will be able to do it. I don't believe that I can't take that guy down!" Cordilia said with determination.

Henry sighed and shook his head,' Your arrogance will be the death of you'

For the past few days, Henry trailed after Cordilia like a lost... Puppy.

He found a half vampire with her, named A'Yuan, who was equally strange as Cordilia is.

Henry winced when Cordilia was sent flying once again.

Honestly, doesn't she know the meaning of 'Take it Easy'?!

Henry watched as Cordilia got back to her feet and sprinted forward for another beating, flung off, and repeat.

Henry admired her determination and stubbornness. She is kind of radiant that way.

"Call it another day?" A'Yuan suggested, pulling the trigger of the gun in his hand, Cordilia was hit once more in the shoulder.

"I can still take it!" Cordilia said, but her legs had already shook and ready to collapse.

A'Yuan stared at the girl, 'This is some serious pain tolerance training. Give her a like for surviving the torment' A'Yuan thought before she had program it on Cordilia's soul, it would be useful in the future.

Henry winced again when A'Yuan had tossed the fun aside and chucked a.... Sofa?

Either way, it sent Cordilia flying once more.

Cordilia sighed as she laid on the grass, "I am counting on my Sealing Skills, A'Yuan when will I unlock it?" Cordilia asked

"Soon, just hang in there" A'Yuan said making Cordilia groan.

Henry stood up in alert. Cordilia did as well, a black whip in her hands with red runes on them, ready to attack.

"Your highness!" Cordilia heard a few shouts of relieve from all around.

She got ready when werewolves burst from the bushes.

".... Ah? Clarisse?" Henry blinked, seeing the she-wolf looking at him in anger and concern, eying Cordilia warily.

"........ Oh... Its you guys..." Cordilia said, with the hint of disappointment.

"Who are you and how dare you kidnapped Prince!? Vile human!" one of the guard, probably the loyal fan of Henry exclaimed.

"Kidnapped this twerp? What for? It's not like he is of use to me" Cordilia said coldly

"You!"

"Take him, he has eaten far more food than a normal child would" Cordilia added, eyeing the beef jerky on Henry's hands, he immediately hid it behind him.

'I already saw it, what the use of hiding it!?' Cordilia scolded him in her mind

".... Your Highness?" they looked at the Prince with unease, 'This girl doesn't follow the script at all'

Their leader was silent the whole time and was observing Cordilia, "Your smell.... You blood... Your flesh...... Its filled with Medical Smell..... You're a human Panacea, aren't you?"

Cordilia turned to that person and she readied her whip.

"And what of it?" Cordilia tensed up, her grip on the whip tightened.

"........... The Alpha King has seek for a Human Panacea for so long to cure him.... Human, you're coming with us" he said coldly, Cordilia gave him a disdainful sneer.

"Think it's easy inviting me over, why don't you go ascend the Heaven's while you're at it" Cordilia said

"......" she earned confused looks

"It means get lost, dog breath" Cordilia said

"..... Get her!"

Cordilia fou d herself being overwhelmed by having alot of werewolves coming at her on waves. She must be careful, one single scratch is enough to turn her.

"............ Sealing Art! Barrier Formation! Deflect!" Cordilia called and a large golden sealing array appeared beneath her

A Pillar of gold shot towards the sky, a strong pulse came from the barrier was enough to send her attackers flying.

Cordilia smirked smugly and cockily," Its about time for my Sealing Abilities to finally show itself. Took it long enough" Cordilia said, her confidence of her ability.... There is no way she would lose.

Even without the Kronos properly working, her sealing ability is enough to seal anyone's ability away, that includes Vampire's immortality. What Space and Time? If Cordilia could touch Lucifer, just a slight graze of he finger tip and it will be game over for him

Just thinking that she would get her revenge soon... It made her blood boil in excitement.

'First, get these puppies on the leash'

Cordilia flicked her wrist and attacked the Werewolves.