Arc 3 Chapter 6

Such a thing are not rare in the apocalypse. Even in such a situation, lust cannot be taking from humans and used an excuse of "Repopulating".

An Mei weight the pros and cons. If she stays with the group with Cecil and Naging Ye, she will die as she knew that there would not be any rations in the town and they only have food for tomorrow lunch.

Plus, everyone is tired without vehicle so their fighting abilities lessened.

If she did go with the soldiers, she's scolding her body but she'll get to the base safety and without worry.

An Mei nodded and decided to throw her dignity away, what? Can she eat it? Will it help her survive? Plus her value will skyrocket if they know she had unlock a healing ability.

The girls looked tempted as well. They agreed to come too. The boys however, they are offered guns and a ride they got tempted and agreed.

Cecil looked at them in disinterest.

"Are you coming?" Naging Ye asked, Cordilia sneered at him in disdain.

"No. These people it's obvious thst they swung both ways. They will find out. Naturally, I won't go with them. Plus, I can take care of myself just fine, no need to be a shallow pig" Cordilia said, the boss roared at Cordilia in rage before taking out his gun and aimed at her, Cordilia was disinterested at him.

"Then I'll stay with you" Naging Ye said, he believed that being with Cordilia would making him cough up his internal organs but its far safer with her than with these doubtful people.

And so, they two of them were left nothing but their clothes and the katanas in hand. Their supplies were taken from them as well as hidden dagger in which An Mei pointed where its hidden, looking at them with a vicious smile.

"Cheap Whore. As expected from the unvirgin Street bitch" Cordilia mocked back making An Mei see red but left with a thought that the two will die sooner or later.

Watching the group head off. Cordilia sighed in relief.

"Come, we must go before this place would be under siege" Cordilia said, this made her way outside, strutting arrogantly on the streets towards the direction where the group left.

Naging Ye followed. He was wondering if Cordilia's ability is super gave her super speed, strength, and her senses higher.

Nagong Ye noticed it. The paths that they took although alot of detour but less Zombies to encounter, if not there aren't any at all. Walking away they reached the gates where alot of zombies are heading their way, this made Nagong Ye startled.

Looking back, they are cornered. Ready to use his ice ability, something happened. A huge Pillar off lava surged around them and charged at the zombies like tsunami. Burning everything, melting everything. His gaze locked on Cordilia with a dumbfounded look.

"Lava!?" are you kidding me!? This what made you so confident?

From the distance you can see the huge Pillar of light and a tsunami like scene.

Another group arrived and stopped in front of the large lake of magma. That lake used to be a town but its reduced to this.

They looked at it before heading off on another road.

Nagong Ye was surprised once more. Space ability!? He stared in shock seeing Cordilia ate a fresh apple and looked at the ones in his hands. They did not have any food for the past two days when Cordilia finally take out fresh fruits. Water is not an issue as Nagong Ye still has a water bottle and all he have to do it filled it with ice and have Cordilia melt it but they can go on with only water. They need to replenish their strength too.

They have been walking in 5he road with alot of Zombie, Nagong Ye suspected it was on porous, but it made them both practice their ability and give each other pointers and thought of some moves. Cordilia was found of creating Tsunamis made of lava

They have been on their toes while waking through the forest when they encountered mutated plants. Cordilia had suggested they walk on their abilities until they do it subconsciously. Where a Cordilia's foot step on, golden fire would appear and after three steps away it would distinguished. Same with Nagong Ye but a snowflake of ice would appear, freezing anything he step on. It's convenient when they are crossing rivers.

Cordilia found this Male Lead not annoying at all. Cordilia had figured it out. As long as Naging Ye killed An Mei and Cordilia warding off two other Male Lead's, it would be good. Because An Mei had a good regeneration abilities. Her being thrown into the lab to be a test subject was a nice plan too. Nagong Ye preferred killing An Mei though.

...........

Currently, Cordilia was soaking herself in a mint bath. Earlier it was a pile of ice cubes, Cordilia had realised that her body temperature was frightly high. Laying on top of the ice, it did not take long for it to slowly melt. Currently, Cordilia watched as it boiled as if in a hot spring.

How convenient.

Suddenly, Cordilia's eyes flashed.

[Host, hurry up. Mr Villain and his team have come to seek shelter. The light in the apartment you and Nagong Ye had attracted them in] A'Yuan notified.

Cordilia raised a brow and quickly got out of the tub and grabbed his clothes.

Thinking of Villain sama's identity. Cordilia wondered if this guy is a Male Lead or what.

Why?

Villain sama is outstanding in every aspects, its a pity the author labeled him a villa and as he made it hard for the Male a lead and Female Lead to ha e a happy life which was not stated in the plot, however Nagong Ye confirmed that it was true. Female Lead possessed excellent healing ability that the Military Base needs on missions and even in the Research Institute. The Male Lead possessed great ability and strength so how could those higher ups let them off? Mr Villain pressured them into joining in the Military Ranks else they will be thrown out, but alas, the plot armour really is strong and all in favor goes to the Leads. They manage to comprise somehow and worked in a more secured areas yet their salaries were twice as the usual agreement.

Really, this kind of treatment is kinda unfair. Really makes Cordilia's teeth itch.