Arc 1 Chapter 7

Cordilia kept her gaze blank and cold as well as unapproachable, as usual.

"Hello, I am Cherry Lin, nice to meet you" She smiled sweetly but her gaze was spot on Jin Xuan Ming who did not even look at her.

"......"

"......"

Awkward

Cordilia did not look at her.

"Jin Xian Er, I am the youngest. This is big brother, Jin Xuan Ming" Cordilia said coldly

"Ah... Do you think it's a little rude to not even look at me?" Cherry Lin asked, frowning and looked hurt before sneaking glances on Jin Xuan Ming. Her face had "Pity Me" written on it in neon colors.

"I am blind" Cordilia said bluntly, Cherry Lin looked surprised.

"Oh" she paused awkwardly

"Do not mention rudeness in front of my face when it was you who clearly walked out of the people that are still conversing, you came here to interrupt my talk with my brother. If you want to teach me etiquette and manners, go home child and learn it first yourself, child" Cordilia mocked coldly

"I... I...." Cherry Lin looked extremely wronged but inside she was raging with fury

"I am just speaking the truth. Don't go crying about and tell everyone that I am bullying you. You were rude first, it was your mistake and when I reprimanded you to teach you incase it happened once again, you are going to cry, stop insisting that you are a little kid" Cordilia said coolly

"Don't stress yourself, Little Sixth. A crybaby is not worth it" Jin Xuan Ming said and grasp the handle of the wheelchair.

"Okay, big brother. Whatever you say" Cordilia nodded and let the Male Lead pushed the wheelchair to the others.

Completely missing the Female Lead's distorted expression. She glared hatefully at Cordilia.

The Male Lead did not like this Cherry Lin who seemed fragile like a glass. He can clearly see the darkness in her eyes. She is not like his little sister, although Cordilia sometimes schemes from time to time to get what she wants but mostly, she'll lazy around like a cat. Cordilia has darkness in her heart but Jin Xuan Ming did not mind it, he just could not understand why he was attracted to that mysterious and new world in her eyes. Although she is blind, Jin Xuan Ming know that very well, but there are times that he felt like his little sister has even more powerful eyes. Although that darkness and danger he saw in Cordilia was overlapped when the girl was inside her world world when she tells story, it felt like real, alive, and most of all it gave him a sense of longing. He long to see the world Cordilia saw, but alas, there are times... No all the time, it made him feel that Cordilia was not part of this world. She mostly stood on the side... Like a bystander, an expectator.

Jin Xuan Ming shook those thoughts from his head and focused on the task at hand, not Bumping on the table.

"Brothers... This is my little sister, the one I talked to you guys all about. Isn't she adorable? Pardon her facial expression, she's always like that, but isn't she cute?" Jin Kun laughed and pinched Cordilia's cheeks.

"Brother, stop pinching my cheeks" Cordilia sighed before she gave a small smile

"Good evening" she nodded

"Ah? Why is she in a wheelchair? Did an accident happen?"

"Ah... You see... Xian Er is blind" Madame Jin smiled sadly

Words were exchanged casually, from experience, to their jobs, and then business. Surpringly to all, Cordilia was able to keep up with their conversation.

'Even without entering Elementary, Highschool, and Collage, this girl is good'

Cordilia smiled and smoothly followed the flow of the conversation. Effortlessly stealing the Female Protagonist's thunder. Meanwhile, Cherry Lin was seething, this was supposed to be hers!

'The spotlight should be mine! Not some blind girl who do not even know the color of red!' Cherry Lin thought with a dark expression inside, outside she was smiling but her mask was cracking.

'You may have an explosive entrance, but I can still steal your thunder' Cordilia thought

This was not just some childish fight that Cordilia wanted to launch at the Female Lead, but it is to show off all of her capabilities to these big shots. With Cherry Lin here that was supposedly the Top of her Batch, was defeated hands down by a girl who did not even took a step in school. It's shameful, right? Not just to Cherry Lin, but to everyone. It would cause a huge damage on their ego and pride but it would also made them feel amazed, specially the friend that Father Lin brought home, these guys are business partners and some are shareholders on the other company related to Jin Corp. Cordilia was doing a favour for the Jin Family.

And using Cherry Lin as a comparable object to Cordilia that would cause the Female Lead's hatred rise in astronomical rate was just a bunos. It was a good timing.

'Jin Xian Er. I will not forgive you for humiliating me. One day, you will pay' Cherry Lin thought darkly.

'Oh? You want to scheme against me? Millions of years too early! Your success rate would be as high as a Crow's feather turned white' Cordilia already guessed what the Female Lead is planning with that dark expression on her face.

(A/N: Million Years too early: it means it will never happen.
Crows Feather turned White: it means its impossible)

[......] 'Master, did you do something to Host's brainщ(゜ロ゜щ) ? Why is she so scary ah!'

"Come now, dinner is already served" Madame Jin smiled as she lead them to the green house.

"A green house...."

"Ah yes, Xian Er always loves eating outside under the stars especially in full moon, she believes that it would be magical under the light of the candle. It would be like stepping in another world" Madame Jin said

"How could she know? She can't see" Cherry Lin stated with an 'As a matter of fact' tone, inviting disdainful glance

This made the Jin Family's face distorted

"Yes, I cannot. I don't use my eyes to see, but feel the atmosphere the place gives, just sensing it, it is contented and even gave a more mysterious feeling. Although I cannot see through these eyes(pointed at her eyes) but I still have other ways to view the world" Cordilia smiled mysteriously and she laughed lightly

"I supposed you could not understand what I mean. It's okay, normal people could not" Cordilia said

She was indirectly calling Cherry Lin 'stupid' as well as pouring dirty water on her white name. That remark earlier had destroyed her 'fragile, gentle, and caring' facade.

"Ah, although it sounded simple. It's best if you see it yourself" Jin Ling said and the maids opened the door.

"Wow... It seems like I did stepped inside a fantasy world."