Arc 3 Chapter 11

Cordilia went rigid as she glared harshly on An Wei.

The only reason she was very angry is that... The hands of An Wei had been used to do.... indescribable things and from A'Yuan's report, she has yet to washed her hands yet.

So Cordilia was disgusted and furious. Her expression was the color of the wok's bottom. Completely black.

She was itching to obliterate this unhygienic woman! Damn it! Dare touching this old lady with unwashed hands still with semen! Shit, so disgusting!

Cordilia: shit, so dirty! ((╬ಠิ﹏ಠิ))

A'Yuan: (¬д¬。) don't you dare come to me without changing clothes, Host.

An Wei: I have no choice, okay!?
Σ(゚∀´(┗┐ヽ(・∀・ )ノ

"Don't touch me or I'll turn you to ashes" Cordilia snarled and immediately retreated back 5 meters and took off his blazer and tossed it aside in disgust.

"......."

"......."

An Wei felt extremely offended seeing that and wronged however he remembered that she had porpusely abandoned them.

'What is so wrong about that!? It's not like its only me who did it. Thousands of people still did it!' An Wei thought in indignation

An Wei seemed to forget that she drove Nagong Ye and Cecil to the corner when she took their weapons and left only with katanas.

She also seemed to forget that she pushed Cecil to the zombies to escape or when she was shameless enough to stick with Cecil and offered for her to be taken care of in front of Nagong Ye.

All she seemed to be thinking that they are doing injustice to her.

An Wei stood there, looking around to try and have other pity her, however, the people she was with already know her true colors and these new faces, obviously that they would not take her side.

"Miss, it's best if you clean yourself and button your clothes properly starting today. Else, it would really be unpleasant to people who had held their morals up high. Do not take me as a lustful man to fall to your honey traps. I am not into girls" Cordilia said, not minding that she finally revealed her gender

The one who 'felt' and the barely flat surface"......"

The soldiers who thought of Cordilia as a cold, aloof, and a male "......"

The one who tried to seduce Cordilia, "......"

The girls who had a crush on her, "......"

The uncaring General who knows the truth,"......"

"You! You're actually a homo!?" An Wei frowned, narrowing her eyes, Cordilia almost used her katana to hack the Female Lead to death

"Who are you calling homo!? I am a woman!" Cordilia felt agitated and her hand is itching to turn this female lead to Ash.

"....." those who knew still stared blankly, while those who had thought otherwise... Their expression make it seems like they have been strucked by lightning.

"........ What?" Asami asked, blinking and cleaning her ears

"I said, 'I am a woman'. My really name is....." Cordilia paused

[Host?]

'Is it possible for me to state my name in front of them?' Cordilia asked

[It's best if you don't, Host. If you do, then the Lord God of this World would pin point you and destroy your soul. He is already in a disarray. If it was not for my existence, he would undoubtly find you. I am blocking him using the energy I collected on previous world. Its fine if you finish your mission as quick as you can to save more energy but its fine as the pace you are going in] A'Yuan said, not daring to use the typical 'Authorization is needed to answer the question'

A'Yuan has no reason to hide alot of things from his Host, A'Yuan believed that this troublesome Host of his... Would be his last. Besides, he had been bestowed a name, and that is enough payment one could give him. A'Yuan is grateful.

'I see....' Cordilia nodded

"My real name is Cecilia Andrews. I have been disguising myself as my brother. Reasons for that, it's none of your business" Cordilia said, focusing her eyes upon Mr Villain Boss General.

He had the look of "As expected, my guesses were right" all over his face.

Naging Ye walked over and took Cordilia's hand.

"Since you have seen my body multiple times when we changed in the same locker room in the past.... You must take responsibility" He said dramatically, and purposely making An Wei fumed in rage and jealousy

"......"

"......"

"......"

'Why does this scene makes me feel a sense of deja vu?' Cordilia sweat dropped when a person's face flashed in her mind but it was gone before she could process it.

[......]

In the end when Mr Villain found out that An Wei had a healing ability, he decided that An Wei should tag along.

Including the two girls that had their own uses as well, a water ability and a wood ability, they would be extremely useful.

Cordilia was displeased, Nagong Ye was not any better but they did not decide to make a peep.

It's just that, to show Cordilia that she was upset, she decided to not feed them at all. 3 days straight.

"......"

"......"

(oT-T)尸the we surrender oh great mighty one. Please.... Can we at least have one cup of water?

'This girl sure know how to throw a silent tantrum that devastated the whole team'

The thing is that, even if they slowed Cordilia and Nagong Ye most of the protection befall upon them, so having a hungry teammate is not a problem for the two of them.

It's just that it may not be too long before they start eating flesh upon one another because of hunger.

[Host, don't over think too much. There are many stages and process before humans completely dies on starvation.]

Cordilia finally got annoyed with the rumbling of stomach and feed them all.

After all, she is also hungry.