Arc 5 Chapter 5

Half of first Semester is over! And I passed! Hooray! ⌒゚(❀>◞౪◟<)゚⌒
  /)/)
( . .)☆´˚º☆
( づ♡ ☆
˚  ★ … +。
Smile

And to celebrate it..... A new chapter for everyone!ヾ(^∇^)

Editor chan- @Kyam_Kyam
..............

If the Vampire Race had anything to do with these past 700 years.... Its watching the Queen doing things that stunned them again and again. It became a habit to eat Melon Seeds and watch as bystanders during their free time.

For example:

The Queen's Messenger: "Her Majesty has build a school in the Human World for Vampires! Every Vampires are free to:

>Register your children to learn under there.
>Apply for a job as Teachers, Faculty, and Staff

Vampires: 工エエェェ(;╹⌓╹)ェェエエ工
Your Majesty is being willful again.... Is it really okay for you to do that? Won't those Humans protest?

The Willful Queen: what? I got a receipt, a contract, and school registration. That school is legal. They can't do shit to me, Zhen has money, they can come and Rob me if they have the ability.

Vampires:......... Alas.... Your Majesty can do anything that she wished.

(Zhen= it's used by Emperors to address themselves.... Its kind of like We, US, Ours. Cordilia just used it to sound more Domineering and intimidating as well as make her standing higher in an arrogant way)

Of course not many had applied in the School Cordilia built....they saw it as it was below them and the name sounded ridiculous okay!?

Higher Achiever's Heaven Academy. I in other words HAHA.

It okay to name it in such... Ridiculous manner!? Your Majesty, we're losing face, okay!? (ノಠдಠ)ノ︵┻━┻

The next few years, the Messenger appeared again with a new decree: All Vampires that fights for trial matters will be thrown in jail. They can be bailed out using money or blood. The reason for this is to not be like savages like the other race next door.

Vampires:........ Okay, okay, so in other words there shouldn't be any violence and be civil... Its accepted

Another decade past and a new decree: Everyone is welcome to apply and become an entertainer and become a hired star. Apply to High Achiever's Heaven Association otherwise know as 'HaHa'. We accept those who have talents, those who don't please get lost.

Vampires: (; ̄д ̄) Your Majesty.... What are you up to again?

The next couple of years the messenger came again and everyone was ready to listen in what their Queen is up to again

Messenger: Those who had the talent to design and make clothes... You can apply to Xcellent Department otherwise known as XD, for a job interview. Again, we only recruit those who have talents

Vampires:.......

Another few decades later, Cordilia casually walked in the Vampire Palace.

Cordilia looked at Anthony Baltazar.

"Your Majesty... Can I retire now?" Anthony asked, casually and calmly might I add.

Cordilia raised a brow, "Oh? You give up being the King?" Cordilia smiled from her seat on the throne

Anthony made a face, "Yes..... I suddenly felt that it's quite tiring now... Besides..... There isn't much people to govern anyways... They have already moved in to the Human Side to live quite legally"

Ever since Cordilia took away batch after batch of Vampires to fill in the Association and Company she build over time, they make big and become very popular in the Human World. The Hunter Organisation can't really do anything to them as they possessed license and permit, everything is legal and they did not caused trouble. Cordilia had build a Blood Bank where they would get their monthly dosages of blood to store in their homes, otherwise they would just eat edible food cooked under a few stores that allowed them to eat like it was human food. Vampire Researchers had really outdone themselves these past few years to improve their lifestyle and well.... To live normally. Heck, they even developed SunScreen exclusive for Vampires!

"......"

Cordilia snickered and nodded, "So what do you want to do now?" leaning on her chin, Cordilia glanced at the wine in her hand

"Perhaps.... Something... Anything"

Cordilia's lips quirked up, "Oh? With your ability to control body components.... Might as well be a researcher or a scientist... I don't care which, you don't have to consider my suggestion, I'm just saying it. No need to follow my words at all"

Anthony's brow twitched, '.... You Majesty.... Isn't that equivalent on pressuring me to be one?'

Cordilia watched as Anthony placed the King's crown to its place and covered it with a glass box before he left.

Cordilia glanced at the crown then to A'Yuan...

"What is Lukas' progress?" Cordilia asked

[Cordilia.... Well..... His progress.... He'll be attacking in three days] A'Yuan said

Cordilia stood up from her throne and brushed the imaginary dust from her skirt and walked down.

"Then let us leave here before that" Cordilia's lips revealed an amused smile

'..... I kinda pity Lukas..... Although he doesn't have any challange in gaining the throne as the late king willingly stepped down but...... This place practically became empty with no vampires around okay!?'

And thus.... Three days later.

"Where is everyone?" Lukas frowned seeing the whole Kingdom EMPTY

There was practically no one.

"Spread out and search" he looked at his Second in Command, Cyde, before heading towards the Imperial Palace

No matter how much they search... There wasn't a single soul at all!

And all Lukas found in the castle was the crown and a pink sticky note attached to it saying

"You've done well. You're now the King. Congratulations, I hope you survive Her Majesty's unpredictability. Best wishes and good luck

Anthony

"......."

"......."

"...... What?"

Poor Lukas... Confused and lost on what the fuck is going on.

.........
Little Theatre:

Iceberg sama (Author): Editor chan.... Where have you been?

Editor-chan: why are you only interrogating me, ah!? Ask your Editor kun *dodges the subject*

Iceberg sama: Saw you earlier in your class... What are you doing?

Editor-chan: like you, I was also taking my exams (,,Ծ‸Ծ,, )

Iceberg sama: ah... What you said makes sense.

Cordilia: Lazy bums, you both are just making excuses

A'Yuan: right, excuses.

Iceberg sama and Editor-chan:...... You say that easily, what do you both know ah!

Cordilia: I have traveled through many worlds and knowledgeable enough for you guys to cough up blood *snicker*

Iceberg sama and Editor-chan: *received 2000 damage* what you say is reasonable, we can't argue about that.

Editor-chan: but does that make you older than a walking fossil?

Cordilia:.......you! *cough up blood in anger*