Arc 2 Chapter 2

Cordilia struggled to sat up, taking a her time to stare disdainfully at the chains on her wrist.

'Annoying,' was all she thought

Cordilia easily snapped the cuffs off her with sheer strength, seeing as A'Yuan had finished modifying her body. This was a bad move as she did not do it sneakily and cause a loud clatter, catching the attention of the slaves in the process.

"Ready yourself. We are getting out of here," Cordilia reminded the others, Cordilia made her way towards the door. Rearing her fist back, Cordilia did not hold her strength back as she slammed it on the door, the force had flung door out of its hinges.

"Wow," the slaves murmured one after another, Cordilia gestured them to keep quite as she had to sneak attack on the first slave trader thst came in to check.

"Who's there!?" the cautious call of the slave trader. Cordilia did not waste any time before she directly lashed out.

Pouncing out of the carriage and twisting her body in mid-air, Cordilia slammed both of her feet on the chubby slave trader. The feeling of bones cracking under the soles of her feet, Cordilia guessed she broke his nose and judging from the other cracks, his teeth as well. Using his head as a platform, Cordilia used the momentum to launch herself in the air, gracefully maneuvering her body to her next target and attacked. Aiming to knock out these human traffickers before they had the chance to react.

She succeeded, of course, but not after feeling the soreness in both arms and legs. Despite being modified, her current body needs more nourishment.

"You guys are free to go back to your homes, " Cordilia said as she let one out and tossed the key to him, signifying he should let the others out.

"Thank you, we owe you our lives"

"En" Cordilia dismissed them, as she rummage through the bags and grabbed a pouch of silver and a leather cloak.

"Leave now before they wake up. Rob them of their things, this will teach them not to mess with us" at the moment of playfulness, Cordilia suggested it, they eagerly did so.

Cordilia grasp the saddle of the horse as she swiftly and easily climbed on. She covered her head with the cloak and let the horse run forward towards Long Empire.

[.....] '..... 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝.... 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎?' the A'Yuan frowned.

A'Yuan did not know that Cordilia was taught how to fight on moving objects, even on horses. He does not know the horror of training Cordilia went through *cue on crying tears of blood in the emo corner*

The location Cordilia is currently on is near the Long Capital in the first place so it took her a few days before she eventually arrived infront of the gate. Cordilia frowned at the guards, she was covered in grime and dirt so they would find her suspicious.

"Greetings Brothers, please let this humble one pass" Cordilia lowered her head, casting a shadow on her face because of the hood

"Who are you?!" the soldiers pointed their swords at Cordilia, full alert.

"An escapee from slave traders. This Humble One could not go anywhere else, this Capital is the closest to where This Humble One escaped from, even dared to steal this horse. Let this Humble One pass, brother, This Humble One begs of you. Surely you also has female family members at home and hopefully understand the situation this Humble One is in....... This one.... do not wish to be sold to the Flower House(Brothel)" Cordilia bullshitting skills had increase a mother level, it seems.