Arc 3 Chapter 1: Love Can Be As Deadly As The Zombie Virus

I'm back, anyone missed this Author? Give me hugs! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

This is the 3rd Arc, huh. And the Zombie Arc. Personally I love this one cause.... I have my new step brother under my knees to give me some of his opinion of this arc.

Yaaaaahhhhhh I really did miss writing, anyways, enjoy and it's glad to be back. And I did my best to improve my writing style after I reread all of my books that made me cringed and blush in shame and embarrassment. So now I am going to do my best to improve for you guys.

Oh, and the full tittle is
Love Can Also Be As Deadly as Zombie Virus

.....................

After Cordilia died and her soul got dragged out from Anciet China, she arrived in the system space. Adjusting to her emotions took a few days, A'Yuan did not commented on it and was relieved that host still has her humanity and not focus on treating just about anyone like they are just air.

Not to mention, Cordilia's strange sisterly relationship with Mo Yue Xin, that being said A'Yuan glanced at the photo books, on the shelves, each one has been labeled. And each shelf was labeled by numbers and on the drawers were clothes she wore or items Cordilia could not part with and wished to take it with her. The first world has a few empty cartoons of chocolate that A'Yuan recalled Cordilia sharing with her family, the small lamp, the pair of ice skating shoes, the multi colored weird looking scarf Jin Family sew on it, and a deformed rabbit-pig stuff toy, and the white bandage. On World 2 was her Empress clothes, the Phoenix Hairpin, the empty box of ice cream, a weird deformed bouquet of embroidered flowers, a handmade kites, baby clothes, and a red and purple hand made bracelets she knitted with Mo Yue Xin.

Cordilia looked at it fondly.

"A'Yuan, I wish to learn Swordsmanship and Marksmanship" Cordilia said in which A'Yuan nodded

[Alright, Host] A'Yuan send his host to the training room.

Cordilia found her surrounding distorted and she blinked when she arrived in a space with different kinds of weapons.

[Welcome to Training. You are unable to leave until you master the skills you have chosen. Time for your training] That being said, a katana fell on top of Cordilia's head, giving her a red bun in which she winced and massaged the stop, glaring hatefully at the robot and picked up the katana.

"Fuck! You did that on porpuse!" and she charged, training has began.

Years later in the space, Cordilia came out. Her Aura significantly charge, sharp enough to cut. This caused A'Yuan to shiver.

[Host are you ready?] A'Yuan asked

Cordilia stood therefor a moment and gazed at the items. She remembered them all, specially Xue Jin Ying. Cordilia had to admit, even if Xue Jin Ying is a bastard and an annoying pest, Cordilia bet all of her inheritance thst is more hundred times annoyed at her for causing him headaches and trouble. Xue Jin Ying's annoydd, helpless, yet fond face appeared in Cordilia's mo d. Moreverher children, her sweet little devil spawn daughter, Xue Jin Yin also know as Yin'er. And her troublemaker, clever, and cunning little demon son, Xue Jin Yang, her little Yang'er. She missed them dearly.

Cordilia smiled bitterly.

[Host?] A'Yuan called out after receiving no response.

"Yes, I am ready for the next world. Let's do this A'Yuan" Cordilia pulled herself together.

A'Yuan stared at his host for a moment.

[Alright.]

[Transferring soul in 10 seconds........ Transferring soul in 5 seconds..... 4......3.....2.... 1... Transfer complete. Best wishes, Host] A'Yuan's voice faded when Cordilia felt the familiar vortex like pull from her navel as she transmigrated to another world to complete her task and that is.........

World Destruction

............

When Cordilia regain consciousness, the first thing she noticed was the extremely foul smell from her surroundings.

"The hell!? It feels like I am sleeping next to an uburiedcorpse!" Cordilia cussed out and covered her nose in disgust.

'Hey, don't blame me, the stench was really unpleasant okay?'

Grrrrr Grrrrrrr Grrrrrrowl

Cordilia had a bad feeling about this.

Being a Martial Artist, training the Art of Kenjutsu(sword/blade techniques), and marksmanship, Cordilia's senses are far superior than normal humans. Cordilia was able to sense someone approaching her rapidly. Obviously, it's a human being. It's just that the way that person walked seems off. Cordilia turned to the direction it came from and felt herself raised a bow in surprise.

It was a female student. She was really pretty if not for her covered in blood, eyes bloodshot red, there was on her neck that has... It looks like some rabid dog bit her there and tore off her flesh to the point that it was showing off her bone. And there was no heartbeat, there was no breathing pattern. Even though her left ankle has its bone sticking out and the blood making a trail, in her left hand was a... Love letter covered in blood.

Cordilia felt like she wanted to curse badly but that would be a bad idea as it would attract the other's attention. The girl was approaching him fast... As fast as a stiff and injured person could go. Cordilia noticed that the girl is in front of her so without further ado, Cordilia spun Ed around and kicked the girl in the torso, not holding back her strength.

The force made the girl sent flying back a few meters away and crashed on the wall, her head splattered upon impactand Cordilia heard bones breaking, the girl slid down on the ground not moving.

It cause a lot of noise though and thus Cordilia heard and sense alot more approaching her location.

[Host.... You must have stepped in some dog shit(badluck). You encountered the Zombie Apocalypse World too soon] A'Yuan said

"You think did not know that?" Cordilia sunned once more and delivered a devastating kick from the zombie behind trying to sneak up upon her.