Arc 2 Chapter 12

Riding on the same carriage as Xue Jin Ying, Cordilia glanced at the passing scenery, she turned her attention to Xue Jin Ying.

The carriage moved slow, much to Cordilia's dismay. Xue Jin Ying has an illness, with the system scan, it was bone cancer. Since there is no cure for it in ancient era, Cordilia could only sigh at this person's fate.

He did well, and according to System's scan, this person only has 10 years before his body will give up. The cancer was only in its early stage, Cordilia can help slow it down by circulating her energy into his.

"What are you sighing for? So annoying" Xue Jin Ying rolled his eyes in disdain, Cordilia want to smack her foot on his face

"When we get back, you will surely be tormented by Ministers. Are you ready for it?" Cordilia asked as she leaned on the back of her seat in a more comfortable position.

"Yes. I am already prepared to die, what can bunch of old fossils do to scare me?" Xue Jin Ying said

"Do you need my assistance?" Cordilia asked

"Naturally. Aren't you an expert on dealing with these annoying pests?" Xue Jin Ying quirk his lips into a small smirk

'Yo, who does this person think I am? His personal insect repellent? You got guts!'

Cordilia's eye brow keep twitching.

'I need my ice cream to calm down' Cordilia said in her mind

After a long journey that took half a month, they arrived in the borders of Da Xue. And one more week before they arrive on its gates.

It's just when they arrived at the gate they were stopped by the guards.

"Make way!" Cordilia's inner maids was displeased by this, they never encounter someone who dare block their path, having been used to when people made a large and wide part for them to go through.

"Halt! The Capital shall not receive guests! Turn back!" the gate guard said in resolution.

"You dare make this Princess General turn back? You have alot of courage!" Cordilia said and released her pressure and killing intent

The fate guards sweated at the strong pressure pressed upon their shoulders, the chilling killing intent. Cordilia stretched out her hand and showed the Imperial Order.

"Let us pass, we have an Imperial Order, what can a vassal state do if this Princess General force her way in, eh?" Cordilia asked with a smile on her face but the smile was cold and dark that promised pain.

"Greetings to Princess General!" they quickly bowed.

Cordilia was able to keep her position, the Empress decided that she at least have some honor left. Then they drag Feng Qian's name as the Second Princess General.

The fate opened and they entered.

Cordilia was in haste to leave Long Empire because the Da Xue vassal land's minister will issue a rebellion to change its monarch. Now, they are at the middle of doing it.

Cordilia looked at her fiancé.

"Are you ready? In order for you to claim your throne from these rats... We will have to kill our way in" Cordilia said, Xue Jin Ying only scoffed

"I don't have much to lose anyways" he shrugged.

Cordilia nodded and tossed a black cloak on him.

"Wear that" Cordilia said before she wore her only cloak.

"Quick, all of you disperse. The Prince and I will go to the Imperial Palace ourselves. Hid very well until a declaration of a new monarch will arrive okay?" Cordilia asked,