Arc 3 Chapter 15

Kile Andrews looked at the woman in front of him.

This was the latest plaything he brought with him. Although this girl was already been used by alot of people, they have no seen the value of An Wei.

"So you're saying my cousin has left.... That a good thing" Kile smiled in satisfaction.

An Wei nodded earnestly, "Yes, that is correct. She also has the ability of Lava, her control is magnificent as well. She did not fear any zombie horde or tsunami" An Wei added

Kil leaned back on his chair and contemplated for a while.

An Wei was regarded as a plaything, but this man in front of her... He did not even touched her, the disgust I'm his eyes, he did not bother to hide. Although An Wei felt insulted, its a good thing for her, the man only required her to join teams when scouting to heal their wounds and replenish their energies and nothing more.

This, An Wei felt extremely grateful. Watching this man, she felt conflicted and watched him silently.
...........

Kil Andrews was different from what others believed.

Ever since he was little he was always compared to the Heir, Cecil Andrews. As a branch member, Kile's job is to serve as a foil to hold up Cecil even more.

Kile hate it very much.

However, he was reluctant on making a move against Cecil because of her.

Cecilia Andrews. The Little Princess of the Andrews Family.

Back then, Cecilia is always cheerful and likes to hang out with Kile whenever Cecil is out to mingle in the Parties where their Head went off to show the Heir off.

Cecilia always complained to Kile about the unfair treatment and naively asked why there must be two branches.

Kile was incredibly fond of this little cousin of her. Unknowingly, she became his little White Moonlight.

It is not an exaggeration that Kile was a Bastard Son. He was also the son of a distant relative who happened to have the name Andrews. He was even unsure that he possessed a blood of an Andrew at all. He lacked the signature silver hair, taking his mother's blonde hair instead, although his eyes were blue, it did not stop the cruel bullying from the children.

Everyone was Awre, yet no one helped, except her.

Jumping into the fray and utilised her taekwando skill and joined in the brawl to protect him. At first Kile was perplexed. He only got one answer.

"As an Andrew, we don't let others bully us, even if we're from the same family!" that was the family motto

When Kile had heard that Cecili, that cowardly bastard, had left. Kile had noticed the change of atmosphere in the branch family. There would a fight for the Heir. He was not a fool, he knew that when one of those branch me ever takes the position, the same results would be similar, to kick out the Main Branch.

Kile could not let thst happen so he worked himself to get that position. Who knew thst Cecilia would make a drastic decision and throw her identity away and take her brother's. Kile watched as the little innocent girl he once knew slowly fade away because of the doings of the clan.

Kile hated himself after that. Hated himself that he could not take the burden upon himself and just let Cecilia be free and happy all the time like she usually does.

And so he left and decided to make more connection and rise to the pinnacle of life, he wanted to rise and then properly tell Cecilia. Surely the Andrews will not refused, after all, Kile was but a distant relative. There would not be any issues.

Wishful thinking it was.

The Apocalypse happened.

At first Kile was searching for Cecilia. The School she had been in is nothing but a zombie infested area. So he went for the second plan. To find a nearest base and wait for her.

Kile wanted to smash the cup on the ground when he heard that Cecilia did come but she did not enter the base and instead choose to leave.

Kile would search for her and keep her to his side, and y then even if Cecilia did not want him, she would have no choice but to accept him.