Arc 2 Chapter 17

Cordilia opened her eyes and was full alert. Silent footsteps are heading to her location.

'Assassination?' Cordilia thought and sat up quitely

With her movement, Xue Jin Ying woke up, before he could ask, Cordilia clamp his mouth shut and put a finger on her lips for a hush motion.

Xue Jin Ying understood immediately. He laid back down but was on guard, Cordilia sneakily placed a dagger on his hand.

"Shh" Cordilia said and called for A'Yuan.

A'Yuan warned, [𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚊 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚐𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖]

'Scan it. What kind is it?' Cordilia command.

Simple knock out gas won't work on her, specially here in modern era. I'm her training that takes alot of years, she also trained in endurance, that includes pain and poison.

Cordilia knew that the knock out gas would be very strong. As strong as people in the Ancient Era could create.

A'Yuan answered, [𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚕. 𝙸𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚛𝚊]

'Tsk, Female Lead sama, I was just humiliating you and you want to kill me? I thought you were a Policewoman that uphold justice yet what is this? One may think that you are a petty entertainer' Cordilia scoffed

That knock out gas could slightly make her dizzy but that's it. Xue Jin Ying on the otherhand, he will surely die.

'Antidote, System. Hand over the antidote' Cordilia said, A'Yuan handed it over, it appeared on Cordilia's clenched hand.

"Here, take it" Cordilia shove it on Xue Jin Ying's mouth, the man gave her a dissatisfied face but netherless, swallowed it.

"Seems like we must let those people leave in advance" Cordilia murmured, referring to Female Lead and Male Lead.

When the gas filled the room. The assassins took a whole before they opened the window and jump in, however, before their feet touched the ground, their heads already rolled out of their shoulders.

Cordilia stood over their dead bodies.

"Tsk." She sneered, these people shouldn't wish to reincarnate back as human in their next life, it's troublesome and dangerous, at most maybe they will be used once more and become exactly like this.

Cordilia looked outside the window.

'A'Yuan.... Make the Imperial Palace and the few Ministers buried to the ground' Cordilia thought darkly

[𝙾𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎] A'Yuan detonated the bombs planted underground.

Cordilia was ruthless and cold hearted, that's is for certain. But what was wrong with that? It's just a small retaliation.

The Heroine had blackened for some reasons. And is targeting her. Something is clearly wrong with her.

Was Cordilia deemed dangerous by them? Or was there something else?

Is it because their current 'vassal kingdom' the is ring and flourishing in a short amount of time and feared rebellion?

Is that it?

How selfish of them.

Cordilia decided to dip her hands in blood instead of letting Xue Jin Ying do it. Cordilia knew that by the end of her jumping from world to world, destroying every planes and world to accumulate energy..... Cordilia can see it now.....

The future her. A cold, dark, and ruthless woman who knows no compassion or emotion.

In the end, what is that?

Answer: Killing Machine

A'Yuan chimed in, [𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐]

'Am I wrong?' Cordilia raised a brow

[𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍𝚜, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏. 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖?] A'Yuan pointed at Xue Jin Ying who was sitting up from the bed

'.........being attached is useless.... Pleasant yet......... They will die eventually yet you are still alive, carrying them in your memories, not forgetting the feeling of losing someone important' Cordilia turned away

[𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙] A'Yuan said and shrugged.

'... Hmm' Cordilia shrugged

"What are you standing there in daze for?" Xue Jin Ying asked, Cordilia glanced at him and the dead bodies.

"Prepare yourself, there would eb a play tomorrow" Cordilia smirked, Xue Jing Ying only raised his brow

............