Arc 4 Chapter 1 Lights, Camera, Action!

Cordilia woke up a few weeks later, not that it matter. In the System Space, there is no such thing as Time.

Cordilia immediately choose Acting and Hacking. To not act OOC in the new worlds, she must keep her temper and emotions on check, mistakes from the past must not be repeated in the future to ensure success.

Cordilia was dragged in the Training Space where she learned how to Act and Sing for a few decades.

Upon returning, Cordilia soaked on the Quite Pool. A pool that A'Yuan provided to nourish Cordilia's soul, no matter how you look at it, it resembled a hotspring. The pool was clear and was slightly boiling and steam is raising steadily in the air, the strong medical scent permeated in the air and the strong spiritual energy in the pool..... This treasure... Anyone would kill for it.

A'Yuan looked at the Pool then to the System Shop that all the prices had been cleared off..... It cost 15 billion system points.... Even if A'Yuan and Cordilia are in the same boat now.... He still could not help but elt that his heart is bleeding.

Cordilia stared at her reflection in the mirror not to far away.

"Seems like the scar is permanent" Cordilia said and her eyes glued on the scar above her chest where the heart is located.

The scar looked like a sword was pierced in her heart with an identical scar on her back, as if someone had skewered her with a sword.

A'Yuan did not dare look. 'Put some clothes on, woman!' A'Yuan thought resentfully

Despite escaping narrowly earlier, Cordilia had a fraction of her soul taken earlier. That damn Heavenly Dao almost ripped her chest, damn it!

It was a close one, no doubt that. Cordilia could not believe that she was so close to losing her life and A'Yuan's earlier because of her mistake.

It was a mistake on her part. She had not expect that her carefree attitude had almost got herself and her system killed.

Cordilia frowned and then pondered for a moment, "A'Yuan, what is the next world we are going?"

A'Yuan paused before searching for some average worlds. They cannot afford to wonder in the low world and certainly not suicidal enough to goto the high ranking worlds.

"Choose the High Ranking World for now, A'Yuan. Those beings are looking for us all over the place. It's good that we could also go to a world where there is an experience system, preferable lower ranking than you. Without restrictions in our inventory, you can easily hide your presence" Cordilia said, A'Yuan thought for a moment before agreeing.

"Also.... Best if we came before the System and his or her host does. We can chance the data and set my character as having a rebirth or something. That way, no matter what, they could not find us suspicious" Cordilia said, rising from the pool and wore the white bathrobe.

[Of course, Host. Just give me a few minutes] A'Yuan hurriedly went off to hack into the next world's Data.

Cordilia walked barefooted towards the couch and lazily laid down.

Cordilia casually rested her chin on the back of her hands and rested, waiting for A'Yuan.

[Host, I got it. Its an Entertainment Genre though] A'Yuan said after half an hour, handing the plot and memories to Cordilia first.

Cordilia closed her eyes and processed the data.

Story is a Counterattack in Entertainment Circle story. A girl was an ordinary actress that was dragged to become a scapegoat. Here come the Host of the Cannon Fodder System, Lu Chuchu. The Host, now Female Lead, had deflected every single attack that was sent to her, not to mention, with the system by her side, there is no way she would lose. Attracting the Big God of Entertainment Circle, the Male Lead Su Zi Cheng with her uniqueness and craftiness that matches his own. The two manage to stand in the peak of the world, trampling on countless of people along the way, looking down with aloof expression to the people bellow and roll about in the sheets when bored.