Arc 4 Chapter 2

'Act Arrogant! Act High and Mighty! Act Spoiled! Act like a cute tsundere!' Cordilia thought in her mind and remembered the smacks from the paper fans back in the Training aSpace whenever she made mistakes.

Cordilia still felt the throbbing pain.

Lu Chuchu acted like a Green Tea Bitch that acted like a White Lotus in front of the Male Leads..... Just like Cordilia from previous Worlds... No wait, Cordilia did not act nice on any Male Lead's before.... Right?

By no means would Cordilia use the usual tactic [Green Tea Bitch vs White Lotus]. Since the Liu Qinghua's character is a straightforward and painfully honest girl who does not give any face to anyone at all, then Cordilia will follow suit... By her own way.

And so, this leads to where she is now. Liu Qinghua was sitting on the chair and taking a break. Like a Diva she is, Cordilia put on airs and leaned on her chair like a Queen who ruled the world.

Lu Chuchu stood infront of Cordilia with swollen cheeks, looking at the casual 18 years old girl in front of her. So young yet so talented, so beautiful yet foul mouthed, so charming yet unpredictabl. An enchantingly devilish contradicting person this girl is. Lu Chuchu got an illusion that although she was looking down on Liu Qinghua because of their height differences... Lu Chuchu could not help but feel that she was being stepped

Lu Chuchu read the plot earlier and got the original's memories. This little princess infront of her is a star even as a child and her personality has always been like this, but her fans never decreased the slightest. Who cares if she spoke her mind honestly without filter? She have the beauty, brains, money, and talent to back her up.

Lu Chuchu could not help but feel inferior and this is what she could not accept.

'System, you said that this person got an unexpected rebirth and got even more extreme on her ways.....' Lu Chuchu asked her system.

[Yes Host, so be careful. I'm afraid this girl would even be more difficult to deal with. She is dangerous as well Host, I think it's best to leave her be] the Cannon Fodder System said

'No way! I don't believe I did not have the skills to topple this girl from her high pedestal!' Lu Chuchu said indignantly

[Do what you want, Madame Host! But I warned you, she seems really different... She kinda scare me] the System responded

'You're such a coward and useless' Lu Chuchu said in disdain, ignoring the pitiful cry from her system.

Cordilia and A'Yuan heard the discussion and Cordilia sneered in disdain, Cordilia felt A'Yuan's displeasure.

'A bitch who dared to bully a system. Heh, just because you have been to many worlds, think your more powerful than your system? Let's see who's useless now' Cordilia looked at A'Yuan at the corner of her eyes.

'A'Yuan.... Get the records that recorded this girl's performance earlier. Gather all available information, photos, videos, anything at all. Clean or dirty, I don't care, but store it away, I believe this girl would have her system erase everything on her tracks to slowly wash herself white. Naturally, since she would dare attack me in he future, I'll leave no loophole for her to escape. She will fail in this world' Cordilia said, A'Yuan obligate and head off, he knew that Cordilia doesn't need his constant hovering for Cordilia to complete her task, he had that much fair in Cordilia.

Lu Chuchu steeled herself and looked down pitifully, "Miss Liu.... Aren't you going to apologise to me after hitting me?"

Cordilia who had her eyes closed, slowly opened them. Her serene and calm yet arrogant expression earlier was replaced with annoyance and mocking one.

"Miss Lu, your face is quite thicker and harder than titanium. Who was it that made novice mistakes over and over again, your acting is just so so. Since you can't act fakely, why not making it real? It sure does look lovely on the camera" Cordilia quirked her lips and revealed a disdainful smile.

".......... Miss Liu, with your attitude like this... Don't you feel afraid thst karma is on its way?" Lu Chuchu coldly stated, this gather alot of people's attention, some even boldly took out their phone when Lu Chuchu first walked over to Cordilia earlier.

This is a good show, why not record it? Weibo surely would want something to feast upon later.

"Miss Lu is implying something? I have never been afraid of karma and my records are clean and spotlessly white. How I act at home, in front of my sister, and on screen is the same as how I act in front of normal people. Haven't you learn anything yet? Instead of worrying about other's Karma, why don't you worry about yours? Pretty sure those women will feast upon your flesh and blood once they found out those secrets you kept" Cordilia smiled dazzlingly, but her eye looked at Lu Chuchu as if she was shooting lazers

"Lu Chuchu, do you dare challange what I can do?" Cordilia finished and raised her brow challengingly and arrogantly raised her chin in the air, Lu Chuchu could not help be feel like wanting to cough up blood.

'Hateful! I don't like whatthis woman is saying but I can't refute it! Too hateful!' Lu Chuchu gritted her teeth, she does felt like she had been slapped dozens of times everytime Cordilia opened her mouth.

"Miss Liu.... Liu Qinghua! Just you wait!" Lu Chuchu gritted gashed her teeth fiercely.

"If I waited on you making a move on me before I make my move.... Won't I be losing face? Lu Chuchu, although your threat level did not go beyond 0.5, I will still deal you as if you are a hundred percent threat to me. By then... Do you have a chance to retaliate? I'm telling you now, not even your Patrons will protect you once your pissed me off. Girl, are your shoulders wide enough to bare my anger?" Cordilia coldly and aggressively asked

"... You! You! You bitch, just you wait! I'll definately won't forget this!" Lu Chuchu immediately left in anger

"A professional bed climber chicken wants to become a Phoenix, heh, even if you reborn from the Eternal Fire, you're still bed climber chicken" Cordilia scoffed and stood up.

"Tell Director Wei I am going home. I am upset, he can handle shooting on other people's scene, this Princess wants to go to see the Queen!" Cordilia said and left with an angry expression.

Everyone was used to this attitude. Really its kind of a routine for this little princess to throw tantrum like this in a drop of a hat.

That night. The Weibo exploded when the Video was uploaded and linked to it was the video of the shooting earlier and the clumsy mistakes of the original Lu Chuchu.

Even if she is gone, the current Lu Chuchu could only blame her bad luck on transmigrating quite late and encountering Cordilia as soon as she arrived.

Shw was quite unlucky ah!