Arc 2 Chapter 5

Cordilia was interrogated on who is her Master. After all, Martial Artists were recorded down but none have the surnames of Feng(Phoenix) in the record book.

And so, Cordilia did not have any choice but to show her pendant. Every Martial Artist wore a pendant with their last name on it, most popular are jade pendant that they will hung on their waist. Cordilia already know this so she had A'Yuan make her one since she did not know craftsmanship yet.

Cordilia took out a palm tree sized round flat black......wait a minute

Staring at it, Cordilia was surprised.....

'Yo, A'Yuan is generous! He actually used a stone chipped from meteor, without the radiation on it but the stone is domineering.' Cordilia laughed

[𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝]

'𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚝. 𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚃𝚢𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞' A'Yuan is a prideful system, he just did not voice out that this is a thanks for giving him a name.

Cordilia examined the tiny rubies that are used to outline the process Feng(Phoenix) on it. The Red, orange, and gold tassel is a was exquisitely weaved meticulously.

However, Cordilia could not help but feel like A'Yuan is being the Tsundere CEO saying things like, 'Laozi* has money, come Rob me if you have the ability'

(Laozi: basically means 'I, Your Father' and quote similar to Laoniang or 'I, Your Mother'. It would be used by Author meimei frequently in later chapters.)

Amused by her own thoughts, Cordilia shook her head with a smile, staring at the token, the more she looked at it, the more she liked it. Feeling satisfied, Cordilia held the pendant's string up to show it off.

"A black rock and a few red rubies" the Minister of Justice said blandly

"This type of rock could only be found once in a few hundreds of years. You know why? Because it came from the Sky. The Star Perceptors call it 'Star of the Phoenix'. Once this type of rock falls down to the land, it will destroy everything on its path, be it forest, water, crops, even humans and animals would not be spared. It will take years before humans can get near it to harvest this rock, even then, it would be difficult to do so because this kind of rock is extremely hard to crack" Cordilia said before she turned to the Minister of Treasury, this man was from the future naturally he would know.

Question: Why is he in Ancient Era?

Answer: He is a former notorious thief that got run over by a truck. Since he is a theif, he know alot about treasures.

"That is correct your majesty. This is the rare treasure" the Minister of Treasury said, there is a hint of greed in his eyes but when Cordilia's eyes landed on him

'Forget it. I don't want to die again. Not yet'

Cordilia sighed and kept up a straight face.