Arc 4 Chapter 10

Everyone was tensed on. Specially those people whom had great dealings in the underworld, they could not help but be anxious.

As for A'Yuan and Cordilia whom were leasurely eating while watching movies, they don't care.

You don't need to be anxious and jumpy if your conscious is clean.

The ball is two days away and it's a good thing that the movie series that Cordilia was finally finished, the evil flower was found out and her downfall was tragic yet satisfying. Cordilia did not care much, so what? As long as they pay her money to spend on, Cordilia is content.

The problem lies with Liu Qingqing. That crazy sis con was doing a very good job in annoying Cordilia to death.

The fact that Liu Qingqing was worried about Cordilia's habit of dressing as a man and going off to have fun outside, Liu Qingqing acted as if her husband was playing with bees and butterflies.

"Sister, be quite. I'm watching a movie" Cordilia said in the umpteenth time.

"But this is very important. Who are you going to go with this time? You must tell me, okay? Tell your sister. I must gave them a thorough background check" Liu Qingqing said, even the old housekeeper Bai Cai could only sigh in exasperation at their Eldest Mistress' attitude.

"I told you, I am not going with anyone! Which word could you not understand? I don't need no man by my side, I am completely fine being by myself, humph!" Cordilia scoffed and shoved a spoon ful of vanilla ice cream in her mouth.

Liu Qingqing's heart eased and she laughed,"Alright, alright, little Ancestor, sister believes you"

'Cordilia? Marrying? Tch, even Elreste was thrown off to who knows where under 15 minutes conversation. The only reason Cordilia married Xue Jin Ying was that her identity last time was not high enough to clash with the Lead. And by then it made it seems like she was the Man in the Relationship!' A'Yuan rolled his eyes and shook his head

'I'm afraid Cordilia will marry someone who can match her and has the ability to make her Vanilla Ice Cream' A'Yuan joked in his heart

The night they have all been waiting for finally came.

Cordilia were the first few who arrived early.

Some may say that 'Why don't she appear the last to make a great entrance?' but alas, Cordilia had something up her sleeves.

Since there was an announcer, Cordilia also decided to come early to not be c
Gossiped about not bringing a partner with her, instead, she brought a White Cat and boldly declared, "I brought a partner. In the invitation, it stated to bring a partner but didn't clearly said for it to be human or not." the paparazzi could only sigh, 'Xiao Gongzhu really is willful'

Everyone was speechless, 'What you said was clearly reasonable'

"......."

"......."

#Xiao Gongzhu, we normal people cannot really understand you#

Slowly but surely, people began to arrive and began conversing with one another.

Cordilia had been around, talking to others in a sociable manner, showing off her wide variation of knowledge on alot of aspects. Be it business, fashion trends, idea on music, some offhanded plot for movies and the likes. Cordilia did not falter and her words were smooth, not to mention her demeanour turned 180 and was replaced as an aloof Deity who held the reigns of the conversation effortlessly.

To say that everyone was surprised. Where had the Willful and Arrogant Little Princess gone off to? Your Majesty the Empress, accept our kneel!

Things like gathering, Cordilia did not lack the skills to blend in, after all, she was once an Empress and had been in the ancient times where gatherings are fiercer.