#47: He Meets Your Mom

I want to start off by saying I'm so sorry I haven't updated in 2 weeks. My grandpa isn't doing too well at the moment so it's been a lot of driving with my mom 45 minutes to were they live and take him to doctor's appointments. Then my dad did something to his knee so he was gimpping around the house on his crutches for a week with a knee the size of a freaking grapefruit, so I had to help him with stuff. Sorry for he lack of updates :( But I hope you like the story cover I made :) The Good Girls video did things to me. haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)? Should I wear a tie?" Michael pops his head into the hotel bathroom you're in doing your make up.

"Wait, you own a tie?" You ask, slightly surprised.

"Ha ha. Very funny. But seriously, tie or no tie?"

"No tie. I don't think purple hair and an eyebrow piercing with a tie would really go together. Besides, my family isn't the fancy type. Just wear a flannel or a button up." Michael nods his head and goes back to getting ready.

Honestly you were a little nervous for your mom to meet Michael more than you were about your brothers meeting him. Yes you loved your mom, but some times she had a hard time filtering what comes out of her mouth. If she doesn't like someone or something, everyone in a 10 mile radius will know about it, which got her in trouble more often than not. You hoped both Michael and your mom would be on their best behavior because you couldn't handle two people you love not liking each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as you pulled into the driveway of your old house you saw your mom waiting for you on the porch.

"I just got kind of nervous." Michael says, laughing a little.

"Everything is going to be fine. I promise." You lean over and kiss his cheek, getting out of the car.

"(Y/n)!" Your mom yells, running to hug you.

"Hi mom." You squeeze her.

"And I assume this is Michael?" She asks.

You turn around and take Michael's hand, giving him a comforting smile.

"Yes. Michael this is my mom. Mom, this is Michael."

"Hello." Michael says nervously, shaking her hand.

"No, no. Come give me a hug." She says, bringing him into her arms and giving him a hug.

"Oh god mom." You mutter to yourself.

"Let's go inside. I have a surprise for you honey."

Both you and Michael follow your mom inside to see your brothers, your nephew who is playing with his toys on the floor, and your best friend.

"(Y/n)!" She gets up and basically throws herself onto you for a hug.

You two ran a YouTube channel about Teen Wolf recaps, and you hadn't seen her since you left for Australia.

"I miss you." She says.

"I miss you too." You two pull back and wipe the tears from your eyes.

"How dare you." She laughs, hitting your shoulder. "Making me cry in front of your boyfriend."

"Introduce yourself because I see someone who misses his Aunt." You get on the floor next to your nephew and hug him.

"Hi (Y/n)." He says quietly and hugs you.

"How about we all eat? We can interrogate Michael while we have dinner." You mom says, making you cringe slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankfully your mom hasn't been too embarrassing when it comes to asking Michael questions but you feel as if that's about to change because she's been drinking.

"So is it hard being away from each other when you go on tour?" Your sister-in-law asks.

"Yeah, but we always find a way to keep in contact with each other." You give him a little smile until you hear a loud laugh come from your drunk mom.

"Have you had sex with my daughter?" She slurs.

Your younger brother covers his ears with his hands, causing your best friend to choke on her water.

"Mom!" Your brother half shouts and whispers.

You look over at Michael who is bright red in the face and starting to scratch at the back of his neck.

"You are aren't you? Are you two being safe? Using condoms and birth control? Is he good in bed (Y/n)?"

"Oh my god." You cover your face and sigh deeply.

Michael looks over at you and puts his hand on your knee. You look back at him with an apologetic look.

"This is so embarrassing. I"m so sorry."

"Mom I think it's time for you to go to sleep. You're really, really, really tired." You older brother gets up from the table and helps her out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the way back to the hotel you felt so bad that Michael had to go through your drunk mother.

"Your nephew is awesome. We talked about Spider Man." Michael says to you once you get back to your hotel room.

"I'm so sorry about my mom. She's really blunt when she's drunk, obviously."

Michael smiles at you and gives you a hug.

"It's okay. When we get married one day we'll have a funny story to tell our kids when they ask what happened when I met your mom."

You smile and kiss his cheek.

"So now we're married and having kids?"

"Of course. Our kids would be pretty cute."

 *So if you're celebraing Halloween, are you going to dress up? If so what are you going to dress as? My mom is going to help me paint my face so I can do sugar skull make up :) I'm so excited for that!! AAAAAAND there is a little Michael video I made over there on the side. Leave comments on how you liked it :)*