#33: He's Needy

Michael Clifford Preferences: #33 He's Needy

"Baaaaaabe pleeeeeeeease?" Michael whines and lays his head down on the small of your back while you're lying on your stomach trying to study. "First of all, ow. Second, I need to finish reading this chapter for a class discussion tomorrow." He groans loudly and dramatically. "But I'm sore and I need a back massage. Pweeeease?" He says in a baby voice. "Babe I know, but I don't want to be the only dumbo who didn't read the chapter. I will give you a back massage after I'm done." You feel the warmth of his head leave your back and he kneels down in front of you and looks up at you with sad eyes and a pouty face. "No. Don't you give me that look. You know I can't say no when you make that damn face at me." You say covering his face with your book. He moves your hand and gives you a kiss on your hand. You both stare at each other for a while and finally you break. "Okay, fine." You take your glasses off and get off the bed. "Lie down on your stomach, take your shirt off and I'll go get the lotion. Michael laughs in victory and kisses your cheek. "Yeah, yeah."

Even though Michael refers to himself as a "manly man who only does manly things" he loves your vanilla scented lotion more than anything. Michael is staring at you with a smile plastered on his cute face, happy with himself because he got his way. "You should take some clothing off as well." He says. You grin at him and roll your eyes. "Why?" "You should be comfy as well. Just bra and your underwear?" For some reason you felt very giving today so you take your tank top off and athletic shorts. "Much better." Michael says. You mock his tone and walk to your bed. "Thank you sweetheart." "I actually enjoy when I give you massages. It makes me laugh when you moan." You straddle his back and open your lotion, squeezing some lotion on Michael's back. His body jerks and his back gets covered in goosebumps. "It's cold." "Sorry." You giggle, pressing the palm of your hands to his shoulder blades. Right off the bat Michael moans a little. "Enjoying yourself there?" You lean your head forward and kiss Michael's neck. "Are you going to start?" "I dunno. Maybe. Depends on whether or not you want to participate." You continue to massage Michael's back but he picks his head up. "Get up." You get off him and smirk, knowing you made him a little weak.

Michael grazes his lips over your neck and softly bites your skin. You let out an un even breath and you shutter. "Damn you Michael." "Now you know the feeling." He continues to kiss on your neck and he brings you closer to him. "If you don't do something else I am going to go insane, Michael. Please." "Look who is begging now. I thought you wanted to study?" You pull back from him and glare. "You started something, I expect you to finish it. You know that you want to finish it too." He smirks and nods his head. "Alright. Since you're being such a good girl." You hit his chest lightly and lay down. "Don't start with that."

*I GOT CARRIED AWAY I'M SO SORRY! OH MY GOD. Have you seen that picture of Michael in a button up?! Becuase oh my god I died about 5000 times. QUESTION: What is your favorite Marvel/DC superhero? I want to see if anyone knows who my favorite superhero is so comment if you know :D I will dedicate a pref. to you :)*