#9 He Scares You

Michael Clifford Preferences: #9 He Scares You

Right in the middle of our shower everything goes dark. "Oh come on." You rinse the rest of the shampoo out of your hir and get out. You wrap the towel around your body and try to manuver through the pitch black apartment. You go into your kitchen to find the spare flashlight in one of the drawers. "This is straight out of a fucking horror movie." You mutter. Finally you find the flashlight and go to your room to go change and find your phone. Once you change your next mission is finding your hone to call someone about your light. From the front of your apartment you hear a thump. "Screw my phone." You think to yourself. I'm not about to die. You go over to the side of the bed and grab one of your prized posessions, your softball bat.

Quietly you go toward the sound, high alert as you try and fin what made the sound. The front door squeaks open and you freeze. You look from behind the wall and watch the person try to turn the lights on. They walk into the kitchen with their back to you. You follow behind them and try not to make a peep. They take their phone out to use for a flashlight and you brink the bat up, about to swing. "I'll fucking beat you to death if you move." They shine the light on you, you screa and swing, hitting them. "OW! (Y/n) stop! It's me! It's Michael!" You gasp and put the bat down. "Baby! Baby I'm so sorry!" "You have one hell of a swing baby girl." He grunts. "Did I hurt you?" "You kind of hit the shit out my arm." You take his phone and use the light to find an ice pack for his arm.

Why didn't you say anything when you came inside? I wouldn't have brought my bat out." "I thought you got my text that I was coming over, but you never responded so I thought you weren't here. Especially when all the lights were off." You give him a kiss on his forehead. "Baby I'm so sorry. You scared the crap out of me." "Well I know you're a fighter... well swinger... wait, not swinger... that was bad.. never mind. Do you want to come to the apartment since you don't have lights?" Micahel suggests. "Sure, let me get some clothes. You put this on your arm." You give him another kiss, feeling guilty that you hurt him.