#30: He Gets a Tattoo Dedicated to You

Michael Clifford Preferences: #30 He Gets a Tattoo Dedicated to You

"Do you want to get some ice cream?" Michael asks you. "Babe I'm freezing, ice cream isn't the best option right now."  You two decided to walk around town since the two of you were bored at home. Michael wraps himself around you. "Let's go in here." He directs you toward a building and opens the door for you. Once you look around you saw it was a tattoo shop. "Michael, why are we in here?" "I wanted to get a tattoo." Michael already had a few tattoos and had been talking about getting a new one. You looked around at the tattoo designs on the wall while Michael talked to the man about what he wanted to get. "Babe, can you come here for a second?" You walk over to him and the tattoo artist stares at you for a few seconds. "Yeah I can do that." "Do what?" You ask him. "Well I wanted to get a tattoo about you." You feel your eyes get large. "Michael, that isn't a good idea. People always get tattoos of their boyfriend/girlfriend's name and they break up." "We'l be right back." Michael motions with his head over to the corner of the tattoo shop. "I'm not going to get your name tattooed. I thought I would get your lips on my collarbone." "My lips?" You laugh, touching your lips. "Yeah. I was thinking on my collarbone. What do you think?" "Just my lips? No words or dates?" Michael nods his head. "Alright. What do I need to do?" He kisses your cheek and both of you walk back to the counter. The tattoo artist takes multiple pictures of your lips and takes them back to a room. About 30 minutes later he comes back with a very detailed sketch of your lips in different shades. Michael picks the one he wants and the tattoo artist takes you two back to where they have the tattoo guns.

Michael lies on the bench and you take a seat next to him. "You realize that you're insane, right?" "Never said I was sane." He says with a smirk on his face. "Okay mate, where exactly do you want your tattoo?" Michael lifts his shirt over his head and hands it to you. "Right here." He points to the spot right below his collarbone. "Okay. And you're aware that the spot you're requesting is highly sensitive and will hurt like hell?" The man asks. "Yeah. I can handle it." The man puts the paper with the drawing of your lips onto Michael's collarbone, once he lifts it up you can't help but smile because in a weird way it's sweet. "Alright mate, here we go." The gun starts buzzing and the needle connects to Michael's skin. He grunts and looks over at you. "Do you want me to hold your hand?" You joke. Michael dangles his hand over the table and reaches for you. "Mikey, I was kidding." "I'm not. It hurts." You giggle and take his hand, running your thumb over his knuckles. 

45 minutes later the man is done with the tattoo and you smile at him. "How's it look?" Michael asks. "Good. I'm sure you'll like it." Michael looks in the mirror and smirks. "Do you like it?" He asks. "I do. I still think you're insane but I do like it." You kiss his cheek. "Well good. Now I can be reminded where your lips would be when I'm not with you." You laugh at him and shake your head. "You're so corny."

*QUESTION: Do you ever plan on getting a tattoo? If so, what do you want and where do you want to get it?*