#11 Cuddling

Michael Clifford Preferences: #11 Cuddling

"Baaaaaaaaabe!" You hear Michael whining loudly from your room. "What?" You laugh at how great his whining is. "Come cuddle with me!" "I'm trying to get my make-up off. Learn how to be patient. Michael grumbles and sighs loudly. Finally you get the last of your eyeshadow off and go out to your compalining boyfriend who is under the sheets waiting. "Have I told you how pretty you are without all of that shit on your face?" You roll your eyes at him and pull your hair up into a ponytail so you can braid it. "Have I told you how full of shit you are whenever you say that?" "Just come here and cuddle me!" He pulls the sheets back and waits for you. You turn to him and slowly braid your hair, trying to tease him. "(Y/n)!" He gives you that adorable puppydog face. "Okay, okay I'm done. You're so lucky I can't resist your cute puppy face." You touch his stubbly face and get into bed with him. Michael lies on his back and lets you snuggle up against his side, resting your head on his chest. "Settled?" He asks. You nod your head and kiss his naked chest. Michael laughs and puts his arm around your back. "Your hair smells like fruit." He says, kissing your head. "That would be my strawberry shampoo." You two lie in bed not saying much to each other, just touching each other non-sexually though, Michael rubbing my head, me drawing little designs on his stomach. "You're making me sleepy." You turn your head up to him and smile. "Kiss?" He asks. You move your body up and give him a peck on his lips. "Take a nap. I'll be right here when you wake up." He whispers. "Okay." You snuggle back into his warm chest and just a few minutes later you fall asleep in Michael's hold.

*I JUST WANT THIS! I WANT THISSSSSSSSSSS*