#4: He Comes Over While You're Watching Your Fave Show

Michael Clifford Preferences: #4 He Comes Over While You’re Watching Your Fave Show

You bring in your favorite blanket from your room and snuggle onto the couch waiting for your favorite TV show to begin. The entire room is dark aside from the tv, just like it is every Monday. You had already started snacking on the pretzels while watching the last 2 minutes of the weeks previous episode. Just as the episode finishes and the preview for this episode stars to play. The doorbell rings, confusing the hell out of you. “Ahh shit. Coming!” You run to answer the door, not wanting to miss a second of your show. You swing the door open and glare at your boyfriend. “Either get in or wait outside for a hour.” You say running back to your couch. “Where are you going? I thought we could have a late night date?” He comes in and waits in the doorway. “It’s Monday. I don’t go out on Monday’s at 10. Now shush.” Your full attention going to the tv. Michael sits next to you and watches along with you. “Is he on drugs?” “Shhhh!” You say loudly. “What the hell did I do?” “Michael! Shut up!” You throw a pretzel at him, turning the volume up. Michael pouts for the next 10 minutes until the commercial. “Sorry for throwing the pretzel at you. This is my favorite show, basically my crack. And no he’s not on drugs, he has this thing taking over his mind that’s making him evil.” “Okay I’ll be quiet, could you at least come cuddle with me?” You rest your back against his side and snuggle your head against his shoulder. Throughout the entire show Michael stays quiet only asking questions during commercials. “I was scrolling through Twitter and some of the fans who watch this show are upset because one of the characters died.” You gasp and pout. “No! Damn it I hate Jeff Davis.” Michael kisses the top of your head. “My favorite little fangirl.”

It’s now the last 5 minutes of the show and you’re on the edge, having no idea who is going to die. As the fight goes on your heart is pounding, you’re no longer cuddling with Michael, and you’re completely zoned out. Out of no where the dark spirit stabs one of your favorite characters after saving another. You gasp loudly and cover your face. “What the fuck?” You mumble. She falls into the arms of her ex-boyfriend. “Oh god.” You feel your eyes fill up with tears as she admits she still loves him and always will. Tears are now flowing down your cheeks. “That’s so sad!” You sniffle, wiping your eyes as she takes her last breath. “Are you okay?” Michael comes over and hugs you. “This season has caused me nothing but tears. His first love just died in his arms!” You vent. Michael kisses your cheek. “Do you want to get food? Maybe you’ll feel better?” “I’ve never cried over a tv show.” You mumble before turning the tv off.

*Yes the show I was talking about is Teen Wolf :) It's my favorite show!! Anyone else? :D*