#13: The Other Boys Catch You in a Moment

Michael Clifford Preferences: #13 The Other Boys Caych You in a Moment

"You're so beautiful." Michael whispers in your ear and nibbles on your neck, trying to soften you up to have some "fun". You giggle and wrap your arms around his neck, deciding to give in since the other boys aren't home, and won't be home for a while. "Take my shirt off." You demand, smiling at Michael. Michael sits up on the couch and lifts you up to straddle his lap. "Whatever you say." His fingers undo he buttons of his red flannel that you "borrowed" one night, slipping the shirt down, over your shoulder. "You wear so mayn damn shirts." He complains when he sees your under shirt. "Would you rather the boys have seen my bra?" You question, raising your eyebrow at him. Michael glares at you, probably thinking about one of the boys looking at you like that. "Well if you don't like it, take it off." You whisper in his ear. He lifts the hem of your tank top and lifts it over his head. "Very frilly bra." "Thank you. Do you like it?" Michael nods his head. "Enough talking now." Michael says, pulling your hips closer to his body and finally kissing your waiting lips. Your hands make their way up to his bleached hair and rake your fingers through the fluff. You lightly bite on Michael's bottom lip, knowing he loves when you get a big rough with him and take control when you're making out with him. "We have to sit on that couch!" A familiar voice shouts, Calum. Both you and Michael jump and pull away from each other. "Oh my god." Luke takes one look at what Calum is shouting about and walks straight out of the room. Michael covers you up with your undershirt while the boys try not to stare. "Nice to see you (Y/n)." Ashton giggles uncontrollably. "Could you guys get out so I'm less... half naked?" Calum and Ash walk out, still laughing that they caught us. "Well your friends just saw me half naked." You say embarrassed. "The only thing they probably saw was your back." He responds, handing you your undershirt. Quickly you put it on and sit next to Michael on the couch. "We can continue this later tonight." He whispers. "Deal. Let's go in there so they don't think we're doing it."