#18: You Tell Him About Your Dad

Michael Clifford Preferences: #18 You Tell Him About Your Dad

After a long day at work, all you wanted and needed was a shower. Michael was coming over like he always did after you got off work but you had no patience to wait for him to get there. He knew where everything in your apartment was and knew how to entertain himself while you relaxed. You were letting the warm water fall down your body when you hear the bathroom door open. "Babe I'm here." Michael's voice calls out. "Hi. I'll be out in just a minute." "Could I join you?" You poke your head out of the shower and smirk at him. "Aww how cute. You think that's going to happen." Michael laughs at you sarcastically and sticks his tongue out at you. "I'm going to lay in your bed." "You better not fall asleep on my side like you did last time Clifford!" You continue to shower, taking your time under the shower head but Michael knocks on the door. "(Y/n)." "What?" You yell back. "Your mum is calling. Do you want me to answer?" "Go ahead. If nobody answers her call then she'll assume my apartment blew up." Quickly you finish your shower and go to your room to see what's going on. "What did my mom need? Did she tell you?" "Um... yeah. Baby come sit down next to me." You look at Michael who has a serious face on, which is rare. "Is my mom okay? Is someone in my family sick?" Your voice frantic. "Oh no, sorry I shouldn't have sounded that serious. But I need you to come sit down." You sit next to him with your heart beating fast.

"So I talked with your mom and she said that your dad went over and talked to your oldest brother at his house. Your dad asked about you, asked for your number but your brother refused to so he gave your brother his number." You feel the color drain from your face and your blood boil. "Really? After 18 years he wants to come back into my life?! No! Fuck him!" You shout. "Baby hold on, you never knew your dad at all?" You shake your head. "Nope. When he found out I was a girl he left my mom. He wanted nothing to do with me so I don't want anything to do with him." Michael runs his hand up and down your arm. "I didn't know you never knew him." "If he was the only man in the room I wouldn't know who he was." You sigh. "There's something else I need to tell you. Your mum gave me his number incase you wanted to call him." "What do you think I should do?" Michael shrugs his shoulders. "It's all up to you. Maybe you guys could have a relationship." You think for a minute and come to a decision. "Give me his number." Michael gives you a piece of paper and gets up from the bed. "I'll leave you alone." He leaves the room and closes the door. You unfold the paper and see the 10 numbers written in Michael's sloppy handwriting. "Okay." You breathe in deeply and type in the numbers on your phone. The phone rings on the other end of the line. The ringing continues and stops out of the blue. the ringing changes to voicemail.

"This is Ethan. Sorry I couldn't come to the phone. Leave your message and I'll try to get back to you." There's a long beep which means it's your turn. "Um... hi. This is (Y/n)... your daughter. I heard you wanted to talk. Call me back if you have time." You hang up, hoping you'll respond. Almost instantly your phone vibrates but it's a text from an unknown number. "Hi. I think it was a mistake asking for you to call me. I left for a reason and I don't want to hear from you. -Ethan."

Tears can't even begin to well up in your eyes for whatever reason, but all you want and need is Michael. You get off the bed and walk to the front room where Michael is watching tv. "How'd it go darling?" He smiles. "It didn't." You say quietly. "What do you mean? What happened?" You walk over to him, hand him your phone with the text message up and sit down next to him with your arms wrapped around your knees. "(Y/n). Baby I'm so sorry." He hugs you. The tears start to pour from your eyes and loud sobs are coming from you. "He's an ass hole. He tells my brother he wants to come back into my life and when I reach out to him he rejects me." "(Y/n) if he doesn't want to be in your life then it's his loss. Not yours. You're a great girl with a great life ahead of you and you deserve to be treated right." He kisses the top of your head. You wipe the tears from your eyes and snuggle into Michael's chest. "Can you just hold me please? I need you." Michael lies down and pulls you close to him. "I'm here for you (Y/n). Whatever you need I'm here." "You're the best boyfriend Michael. Thank you."

Can I just have a little conversation with my Teen Wolf fans? Teen Wolf this week was CRAZY!!
1) I love Liam (even though he's a hot head - then again so was Isaac and he was my love)
2) Malia and Stiles are so freaking cute (hate if you want)
3) I don't think Peter is the benefactor
4) Scott and Kira are adorable :3
5) I was crying when Chris came back
6) LYDIA HEARD ALLISON TELLING HER THE KEY! CAN YOU HEAR ME SOBBING?!?!
I hate how Jeff Davis is messing with my emotions right now. Comment your feeling too :)*