#38: He's Annoying You

Michael Clifford Preferences: #38 He's Annoying You

It was nearing the end of the school year and for the preschoolers the teachers decided on making little scrapbooks for the kids for them to remember their friends. You went and printed all the pictures you had on your camera along with the pictures the other teacher had on her camera and you were now on the floor sorting the pictures. Michael was watching Dazed and Confused for probably the millionth time and trying to get you to cuddle with him.

"Please?" "Michael, I have this stack of pictures plus the stack on the table and the stacks next to you to sort through before tomorrow. I can't cuddle right now, I'm sorry." Usually you would give into his constant begging just so he wouldn't drive you up the wall, but this time you couldn't, even though you really wanted to. You feel Michael's chin rest on the top of your head and his hands rubbing your shoulders. "Michael, come on." You shrug his hands off your shoulders, going back to the pictures. Michael sighs and scoots away from you. He leaves you alone for a while until you feel something bounce off your arm. You jump a little and look down to see popcorn next to you. "You are such a child." You say to Michael and throw it back at him. "Takes one to know one." He mumbles, throwing it back at you, it ending up going down your shirt and into your bra. Michael shuts his eyes and laughs hysterically. You reach into your shirt and take it out. "I'm not giving it back to you." You feel several other pieces of popcorn bounce off your back, but you decide to ignore him.

"Come on babe." Michael says. You sigh and turn your head. "What?" As you turn your head popcorn falls onto the ground. "Did you throw it in my hair?" You aks, shaking your hair out, even more popcorn falling. Michael laughs to himself and sits down on the ground next to you. "You're so annoying sometimes." You grumble, hitting his shoulder. "You know why I'm being annoying?" "Because it's your favorite past time?" Michael kisses your head and wraps his arm around you. "You've been doing this for the past 2 hours and I can see you're getting stressed out. I'm trying to get you to laugh." You smile at him and rest your head on his shoulder. "Aww. You're cute. But stop throwing popcorn in my hair." "That's just how I flirt sweetheart." You laugh at him and kiss his jaw. "You flirt like a first grader." Michael sticks his tounge out at you and brings you closer to his chest. "Can you cuddle now?" You smile and wrap your arms around Michael's waist, resting your head on his chest. "Okay. Only because you're extremely comfortable. Feed me popcorn that wasn't in my hair." Michael grabs a handful of popcorn and shoves it in your face. You laugh and pull your head back. "You dick." "You still love me." Michael says to you. "I do love you. A lot." You look up at Michael and smile. He looks down at you and kisses you right on the eyebrow.

*SO MUCH FLUFF AHHHHH!!! So I've decided that I'll probably do a wedding series and baby series once I'm done with this series (which I have no idea when that'll be).*