#3: He Says You're Dating in an Interview

Michael Clifford Preferences: #3 He Says You’re Dating in an Interview

“Are you going to watch the interview?” Michael asks on the other end of the line. “Yeah. I”m on the couch in my quote “pajamas” waiting for the commercial to be over.” “Okay good. I have to go. I’ll call you after.” You smile a little. “Okay bye. Have fun.” You hang up, taking a drink of your orange juice. Finally the morning show comes back with the extra cheery news people. “Okay! We’re here with Australia’s biggest band 5 Seconds of Summer!” The camera pans over to 4 boys on the couch. “Okay, so pretty much every girl would love to be in a relationship with you 4 handsome lads. But is there a special lady in your life that you can call your own?” The other boys turn their heads to Michael, smiles plastered on their faces. Michael awkwardly raises his hand and laughs. “Um, yeah I do.” You instantly feel your cheeks get hot and red. “What’s her name?” The blonde lady asks. “(Y/n). It’s a pretty new relationship. We’ve only been together for about a month.” Michael’s cheeks are super red and he’s holding in a smile. “What do you like about her?” “Um, well everytime I’m with her she just makes me laugh... she likes me for me, not Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds of Summer, and she’s a really awesome cuddler.” You laugh at the last part and shake you head. “Well, that’s one way to introduce me to your fans.”

*This one was pretty short. I didn't want to drag it on. Could you vote and comment? Pretty please?! :D xxBrianna*