#16: He Comes Over Drunk

Michael Clifford Preferences: #16 He Comes Over Drunk

The doorbell wakes you up from your sleep and startles you. When you check the time it's 3:06 in the morning. The constant ringing turn to loud banging on the door which scares the hell out of you. Quickly you roll out of bed and go to the door, looking through the peep hole just to see a forehead. You unlock the door and Michael stumbles into your apartment. "Michael, what are you doing here? It's 3 in the morning." "I wanteeeed to cudleee with myyyy girlfriend, but I got lossst." You help him inside and sit him on the couch. "Michael Gordon Clifford did you drive yourself to my apartment from the bar?" "Nooooooo. I tookkkkk a caaaab. Yoou know whoooo you look likeeeee? My girlllllfrienddd. But she's prettttttier than you." He laughs hysterically. "Okay! You're drunk. Let's go." "NOOOOOOO!" He shouts. "I want to doooo youuuu on the couch!" He sings. Michael starts to move toward you but you push him away. "That's not happening. You're going to bed." You help him off the couch and pretty much drag him through the apartment to your room. Michael arms wrap around your waist and he presses himself against you. "Wowwwww you have an amazzzzzzing ass." He whispers. "Damn it Michael get off me." You smack his arms away from you.

Once you finally make it to your room you start to undress him so he's more comfortable. "Ssssssooo you do want me?" He laughs. "You are going to have the biggest hang over tomorrow." You mumble. "Come here babe you need to get into bed so you won't be as hung over tomorrow." You pull the sheets back and help Michael lie down. You get into bed with him and turn your back to him, trying to fall asleep." "Babe?" Michael's voice sounds sad. You turn around and sit up. "What's wrong?" "I'm sorry." The tone of his voice reminds you of one of your preschool kids when they get in trouble. "What happened Mikey?" You turn the light on. Michael has tears coming down his face. "Why are you crying? What happened?" "I drank a lot and you sound angry with me." Little hiccups come from his mouth and you feel bad for being cold to him. "I'm not angry with you. It's just not fun being sober and take care of a drunk person." You wipe the tears from his eyes. "Do you love me?" "Yes Mikey. I love you with all my heart." You rub your fingertips up and down his arm. "Why?" "Why do I love you? Because you were charming, nice, and you're a goofball. What's this about?" You ask. "I was reading tweets and people were talking bad about you on Twitter. They kept saying you were only with me because you wanted to be famous. I don't know why I let them get into my head but they did I went to the bar at midnight and didn't leave until they forced me out." He is now super red in the face and is sniffling. You kiss his cheek and let him rest his fluffy head against your chest. "Baby, don't listen to them. If I wanted to be famous I wouldn't have gone to school to become a teacher. I love you for you." Michael's greenish eyes look up at you, slightly glossed over. "I love you." "I love you too. Go to bed because you are going to be beyond hungover tomorrow morning." Michael closes his eyes, his head still on your chest. You run your fingers through his hair, knowing it will help him fall asleep.