#36: He Gets Hit on in Front of you

Michael Clifford Preferences: #36 He Gets Hit on in Front of you

"So what are you going to get?" Michael asks from across the table. "I think I'm going to get tacos." You respond. "I'm in the mood for pico de gallo." "It's sexy when you talk in Spanish." You smile at him and throw the paper that was wrapped around your straw at him. The male server comes back to your table with a wide smile on his face. "Are you two ready to order?" He asks. "We are. I will have a cheese burger with no onion." "Can I have beef tacos with a side of pico?" The boy writes the order down and nods. "Okay. Can I get you anything else sir?" Smiling wider than before, straight at Michael. "Oh, not right now. Thanks though." The waiter walks away, turning his head back at Michael and smiling. You knew exactly what was going on. The waiter thought Michael was hot. Oh you were so going to have fun with this.

You and Michael talked about random things while you waited for your meal... Who the better superhero was, what movie you two wanted to see after dinner, and how excited you both were that the band was going to be headlining their own tour soon. The boy comes back with both plates of food, setting them on the table. "Is there anything else I can get you and your... girlfriend?" He asks, looking a you. "Oh, we're not boyfriend and girlfriend. He's my brother." Michael looks at you puzzled. The waiters face lights up like a Christmas tree. "Oh! Well is there anything else you two need?" "Um, no thank you." Michael says, glaring at you. He waits for the boy to leave to throw a french fry at you. "Hey!" "Don't 'hey' me. What are you doing? We're not brother/sister you weirdo." You giggle to yourself and take a bite of your food. "I don't know what you're talking about."

After you both finished dinner you waited for the check. "Is there anything else I can get for you?" He says directly to Michael, who is still clueless to the waiter hitting on him. "No thanks." "Okay, well this is for you." He sets the check on the table and walks away. Michael picks up the leather folder and opens it, his green eyes getting big. "Oh shit." "What?" You ask. "He left me his number." You snort a little and cover your smile, laughing hysterically. "Is that why you said we weren't boyfriend/girlfriend?" You can't respond becasue of the fit you're having, you nod your head and laugh into your sleeve. "Oh my god." Michael rubs his face and puts the money in. "Let's go." "Wait, aren't you going to leave your number?" You ask, calming down enough to speak. "Fuck off." He says, getting up from the table. You follow him out of the restaurant and bite your tongue to prevent yourself from laughing. "I've never been hit on by another guy before." You let out a little laugh and look up at him. "You are so clueless." "You beter not fuck up babe, I have options."

*I can see this happening. I don't know why. haha. Since I ask you guys stuff, why not ask me a question :)?*