•50•

--Jennie--

"ID."

She watched as Taehyung got out a card from his pocket, and showed it to the security guard.

The bulky guy nodded right after he eyed the card, and Taehyung grabbed the girl's hand, leading them downstairs.

"Why are we going this way? The entrance was there, I think? And that wasn't an ID card, right?"

The boy in front of her only chuckled.

"Relax. This is a club I'm a VIP at. Been visiting this one for nearly an year every single night. And the VIP part is completely excluded from the noisy part, it's way safer. I don't wanna risk things with you."

Jennie smiled as warmth crawled in her chest.

He thinks of everything...

Finally, after walking through several halls, Taehyung pushed a door, and they were directly plunged into the club.

And for the first time, excitement flowed in her veins.

This place usually inspired her trauma, hurting, and pain.

But tonight, Taehyung was there.

And he was making it all different.

He made the world look better.

Even the worst places of her past.

"Jen."

She looked up to see Taehyung already gazing at her.

"If you don't feel like staying, we can always go eat at some restaurant. I know that you might not have the best memories from this place.."

"But I want to make new memories. With you."

And as the boy smiled at her, Jennie turned back to the dazzling room, pink and blue lights flashing everywhere, music loud and catchy, people dancing and singing without worries.

And not wanting to wait some more, she pulled Taehyung by the arm and they went in the middle of the crowd, dancing and singing along.

"Let's go grab a drink!"

She finally heard what Taehyung had been trying to shout for the last ten minutes, and together they pushed passed the people until they reached the bar.

They took two empty stools, and Taehyung brushed the sweat off of his face.

Jennie could feel her shirt was a little sticky too, but with the hot temperature of the room and the crazy dancing they had jammed at for one hour now, it was just impossible to not brake into a sweat.

But as the boy next to her called a server, Jennie tapped his hand.

"Can I drink too?"

She stared into his eyes, praying for his divided look between letting her drink or not would end in her favour.

Finally, the boy rolled his eyes, sighing.

"Fine, but you'll only have one drink. I'm already bringing you at the club, let's not bypass the limits. And we still don't know if the side effects of the medication died down or not."

Jennie smiled and side-hugged him to thank him, excited to finally be able to drink.

She had been drugged so many times.

She had hated alcohol in the first place.

But once you just want to let it out and make the stamina in your body increase, nothing is better than a drink.