•25•

--Taehyung--

The boy was walking fast.

No, he was actually running.

Why?

Because she wasn't answering.

Well, it wasn't a big surprise she wouldn't answer his phone call. But she wasn't answering Jimin's, or Jungkook's either.

Same for the school.

When they went on Wednesday to visit her at her new room, she wasn't there. The school hadn't had any news of her either, and declared that she hadn't attended the first days of class.

That's not like her. So something must have happened.

They had looked everywhere, in the streets, in the mall, in her favourite ice cream shop.

But she was nowhere to be found.

I mean, come on, go and find a girl in a fucking huge capital.

Taehyung was afraid.

He was afraid they might have caught her. Or just a fucker that might have found her on the streets.

Anything might have happened.

Yet, he was still walking in the middle of a corn field.

He had to be sure she hadn't stayed at home.

She might be in her farm, with her family, and I'm worrying for nothing.

He knew that he was risking it, considering he would go against his father's will. But he also knew he wouldn't do the same mistake he did that last time, when they had been locked up.

Plus, if someone had seen us, they would have attacked her before.

Yes, but she's still missing... what if someone did see us?

The boy didn't care about the warning anymore. He just needed to see if she was safe.

He hurried up and finally came across a little forest. Following the directions Jennie had given him the other day, he eventually found the farm, surrounded by wooden fences and pads of flowers.

He walked to the front door and knocked.

After he waited five minutes, he knocked again, louder.

What house doesn't have a bell, Jesus..

However, right before he was going to knock again, the door opened, revealing an old woman.

Taehyung widened his eyes and started to fidget with his shirt.

"Yes, my boy? How may I help you?"

"Hum... are you Mrs. Kim?"

The woman looked at him with a sad look and forced a smile.

"No, I am not... I just came here to water her flowers..."

Maybe they left on a vacation?