•43•

--Jennie--

The sun was already high in the sky when Jennie finally decided to get out of bed.

As she put a sweat shirt on, she went out of her room and arrived in the living room-

Only to be pulled back in the hall by a strong arm.

"What the-"

"Shut up and listen to me."

She ripped Jimin's hand off of her mouth and whispered back.

"Are you crazy!? I was scared to death, I thought it was a killer!"

"Come on, I wasn't that-"

"..."

"..."

"What's wrong?"

She looked down where Jimin was staring, and realised he was gawking at her bare legs.

"You're not wearing anything under?"

"What?"

She slapped Jimin on the shoulder.

"I'm wearing my pyjamas, it's just that this thing is really long and covers it all up."

She showed him the small shorts under and Jimin only nodded, still a little moved.

Guys seriously...

Then a memory recalled in her mind.

That night when she had walked into the living room, with three boys watching her into a large T-shirt with nothing underneath.

She brushed her hair and looked around.

"Maybe I should actually go put some pants on-"

"Wait, it's too late now, I need your help."

She frowned and tilted her head on the side.

"Actually, why are we whispering-"

"Shut up! You're going to wake up the shithead!"

And as her eyes widened, Jimin motioned the youngest boy, who was collapsed on the couch of the living room, his snores louder than an airplane's engine.

"What do you actually want me to help you with?"

Jimin squinted his eyes and smirked.

"I want you to go put this in his mouth."

The girl widened her eyes.

"I am not-"

"Shush! He's going to wake up!"

The girl whined.

"I really don't get it why you would need me to do something like that, especially if you can do it yourself."

"That's the thing. I cannot do it because he is already perfectly trained and can litteraly sense when I approach him from one meter ahead."

The girl rolled her eyes.

"Fine, give it to me, but this is the last time I'll do something like this."

"Thanks Jennie, you're an angel!"

Jimin smiled widely and Jennie sighed  not believing she was about to do this.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

The girl stumbled at the deep voice that resonated in the living room, which made her fall directly onto the poor Jungkook that was asleep.

The later yelped and woke up, only to discover that Jennie was on top of him, and that he had-