•12•

--Taehyung--

The boy had been pacing round and round in front of the bathroom door for twenty minutes now. Saying he was nervous was nothing compared to the concert his heart was playing in his chest.

He was afraid.

Afraid that things would turn out even worse than what they were already.

Not bearing to waste anymore time, he knocked on the door:

"Hey Jennie, everything fine in there?"

The door opened to the girl holding a little piece of paper.

And the blood in Taehyung's body froze.

"You... you already have the result?"

The girl only nodded, giving him the paper.

It's negative.

Relief coated his shaky heart and he immediately ruffled his hair.

"I-It's okay, right?"

The boy looked up at Jennie, who seemed to be lost. He just smiled at her and showed her the paper.

"It's completely negative, everything's okay."

But a thought crossed his mind and a frown quickly covered his face. The brunette saw the change in his mood and tilted her head.

"What is it?"

"You and I need to talk. And seriously now. Because what happened there was very dangerous. And you were lucky this time, but god isn't an angel."

Right after he had found her in the pharmacy and she had teared up, he had brought her to his apartment. Luckily Jungkook had already left, so when they arrived, Taehyung had told her to get the pregnancy test done. 

As they sat down on the couch, Jennie kept her head down in what seemed like shame.

"Hey, everything will be fine, okay? But now you need to tell me... Or if you're not ready, you can go take a shower, or have a nap, or eat-"

His eyes widened when he looked at Jennie again. Her eyes read fear and were wide open, her fingers had clutched to the couch and her shoulders had started to shiver.

"The sh-shower.."

Taehyung studied her face.

I'm scared to hear it... what happened..

"If you need more time, it's fine, you don't-"

"No. I'll tell you."

Taehyung shut up and looked at the girl in front of him who had found a new interest in the floor.

"I- I think I didn't close the bathroom door that night..."

Well now I don't want to hear it..

"And I don't know h-how he got there, but he said he would stay in the shower with me, and I couldn't get out and then... Then he told me to.. He made me touch him and- and he-"