•28•

--Jennie--

She tried to breathe. To stay calm. To just be, and don't think about anything else.

Just think you're a nice whale, floating in the sea. Yea, a big whale that doesn't give a fuck abou-

"Aaarrgh!"

She screamed as the man fingered her.

"Stop crying you bitch."

She hadn't realised the salty drops were already escaping her eyes.

He was there.

Right there.

I could have told him everything and jumped in his arms-

"Aaarghhh!!"

She tried to push him, but her small arms were nothing compared to the man that was towering her.

He could have saved me.

"Okay, timing finished, next one."

The girl was thrown on the hard ground and she moaned in pain, feeling sore and disgusting.

I want to die.

Actually, she had wanted to die exactly nine months ago.

But those fuckheads had taken her before she could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

And they had ruined her in all ways, making death sound like the sweetest thing in the world.

The girl was again snatched off the ground for the thirteenth time.

"Hey baby girl."

She just wanted to pass out so she wouldn't have to endure the pain.

But as her eyes started drooping, the new guy slapped her on the face.

"Hey bitch, wake up, it's not bed time yet. Oh wait, it is!"

All of the men in the room started giggling like the drunkards they were, before the man started pleasing himself.

She was nourished and given clothes, only to play the Barbie doll in clubs.

And despite how much she had tried to end her life, it had always been impossible. Because apparently, those men payed her boss a lot to be able to touch her.

So the boss kept her.

She yelped when another pair of hungry lips attacked her collar bones. They were two now, eating her skin at the same time.

They aren't normal. They're animals.

Yet, she couldn't argue a lot, since she herself was a fuck toy.

Her body was stinging everywhere, she could already feel the brown and purple marks forming on her skin, and the pain was only increasing in her lower abdomen.

Is hell even going to accept me.

She always thought she was going to die when being fucked.

Saying they were 'harsh' was too far away from the truth.

"Okay, time's up. The rest requested in separate rooms?"

A bunch of old men nodded, smirking like idiots.

I don't want...

Why me...

She sobbed loudly when the man grabbed her and lifted her in another room, throwing her on a bed.

The same man Taehyung had nicely punched earlier.