•13•

--Jennie--

"Hey, wake up."

"Jennie, wake up!"

The sleepy girl stirred in her sleep and opened one eye to catch Taehyung's eyes.

Wow, why does he look like he's seen a ghost? Oh no, don't tell me he found out I stuffed his freezer with cheese-

"Jennie, we need to leave this place, now, hurry."

The brunette's jaw remained hanging there as she saw him quickly stuff a small bag with some of his belongings. He turned to her and nearly yelled:

"Hurry! Get your things we need to move fast!"

"B-But why-"

She couldn't finish her sentence as she heard gunshots from outside. Fear started to take over her, and she nearly screamed when she saw Taehyung take a big knife out of the drawer.

Taehyung sighed at her.

"Hurry up unless you want them to catch us. And if they do, I'll have to use this."

She shivered as the blade glistened in the dark.

"What's happening? "

"No time for bed time stories. If you want to keep some belongings, it's now or never."

He exited the room and she shrieked as she heard some more gunshots and people yelling. The girl shot up from bed and started gathering some clothes, before putting Tannie in her bag.

"Jennie!"

"Coming!" She ran out of the room and saw Taehyung standing in front of the door, a bag on his back.

When he saw she was ready, they both went out and when they reached the ground floor, Taehyung stopped her.

"Before we go out, I need you to promise me you'll stay behind me and close to me no matter what. If i tell you to duck, or roll, or hide, or run, or-"

"Yea got it, I'll do it, don't worry. But you'll have to tell me everything after."

"Deal."

They both nodded and exited the building.

Suddenly, a big crash was heard.

"Did that just came from your apartment?"

She tried to turn around but with Taehyung dragging her, she decided that concentrating on not falling into a manhole was priority number one.

"Guess Jimin was right..."

"Who's Jimin?"

Taehyung shook his head and continued running. They got into his car and started driving.

But soon enough, gunshots could be heard again. Shooting in their direction.

"Hum, Taehyung?"

"On it. Just- Just hold onto something."

"Wha-"

Her sentence turned into a scream as Taehyung abruptly rolled the driving wheel to the left.

Then to right. And left. One more to the right. And so on.

Oh boy, why did I have to eat so much...

But her painful nausea stopped when she saw a bus.

Driving in front of them.

"Taehyung you're driving on the wrong side."