•42•

--Jennie--

As the sun shined in her face, the girl opened one eye to face an unfamiliar room.

And as she was about to get up and start panicking, she felt an arm grip her waist tightly, and someone's head nuzzle into her neck.

Taehyung? But-

And finally, the events of last night recalled into her mind.

And warmth spread into her chest.

That boy was driving her crazy. And as much as she was afraid of the idea, she loved him so much.

Maybe too much actually.

Her hand went into the boy's soft locks and she started playing with his curls, petting him like a small puppy.

I wish Tannie was here... I miss him too...

"Jen?"

A groan was heard from under her head, and the girl quickly removed her hand, shame raising up.

I woke him up?

Taehyung started stirring and stretching, arms tightening even more around the girl.

And finally his head popped up, hair hiding his sleepy eyes, a small pout on his lips.

Jennie giggled at the cute view, and couldn't resist to brush her fingers through his long bangs.

"Hi there."

"You're awake already?"

The girl nodded and started getting up.

"You can sleep some more if you want and I can take a shower in the meantime. How's your arm?"

The boy sat up and rubbed his hair back, yawning.

"Hum... it's alright. It doesn't even hurt anymore."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. It's all good, go take your shower and then we can leave."

Jennie nodded and went into the bathroom, not bothering to lock the door as always.

She stripped out of her clothes and let go of her hair that had been drenched in coke last night.

And as she turned around, she caught a mirror sending the reflection of her naked body back to her.

And her eyes teared up.

I'm... fat indeed... The girls were saying the truth...

And this body... is just so used and disgusting...

Taehyung doesn't deserve this...

Before she would start sobbing loudly, she hopped into the shower and let the water fall down on her skin, mixing with her tears.

"Let's go and eat, I'm so hungry."

"Is that even new."

"Shall I remind you that you ate all of the chicken I bought yesterday?"

"Well, it's your responsibility to feed me."

"I never said that."

"You told me that last night when you were drunk."

"I was FUCKING DRUNK YOU FUCKER- OUCH!"

Jennie giggled as Jimin tried to punch Taehyung back.