•45•

--Jennie--

The brunette stirred in her sleep before finally opening her eyes, only to come nose right into Taehyung's sleeping face.

She closed in and pecked his nose, as his bangs were hiding his eyes completely.

I love him so much.

A small smile appeared on her lips as she recalled last night's events.

Taehyung was right. Those girls had been messing with her head.

And if he hadn't been here, she would have ended it for sure.

But Taehyung needs me.

She had realised that if she wasn't happy, Taehyung would never be happy either.

And the girl was going to do everything in her power to see him smile.

Excitement flowing in her veins, Jennie squirmed out of the tight hold the boy had kept of her all night long, still trying to be as silent as possible.

But Taehyung didn't even groan, and continued sleeping like a baby.

Maybe he's very tired... I'll just make an amazing breakfast for him.

But as she got up, a familiar darkness blurred her vision.

Not again...

The blindness disspitated a few moments later, and the girl raised her wobbly body up, and got out of the room.

I need to take that syrup again, maybe it's just some side effects.

As she went in the kitchen, she grabbed her bottle of medication and drank one spoon, before reaching the fridge.

How about some dear old pancakes...

--Taehyung--

The boy woke up in a cold bed, and he rubbed his eyes as he sat up, hair in every possible direction.

"Jen?"

No one.

She's maybe already eating.

Taehyung got up, and walked half-asleep towards the kitchen.

And right there was the girl.

His girl.

He approached her back facing him, and curled his arms around her waist, making her flinch.

"T-Taehyung! I was so afraid!"

But the boy didn't answer, as he eyed the back of her exposed neck and shoulder.

"Taehyung? What are you-"

She stopped talking when his lips attached to her soft skin, kissing every inch of it.

Suddenly, a small sound escaped the girl's mouth, and Taehyung stopped, looking up.

"Did it hurt?"

Her eyes were closed, and he saw her slowly shake her head, at which the boy decided he could continue.

Her skin was warm against him, and the feeling felt amazing.

I love her so much...

Light moans would now be triggered by his touches, her voice softer than any of his dream.

After he locked her ear lobe one more time between his teeth, Taehyung stopped once more, and whispered in her ear.

"Can I?"